Sweet Tea

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Evanescence - Imaginary

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:24 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming

Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights

Oh how I long for the deep sleep dreaming

The goddess of imaginary light

---

''Great, now all the tea for the testing trial is gone.'' (Y/n) said, picking the bag up. ''Looks like I'll have to get more.''

The girl passed a few drawings on her desk, one with a boy that had brown curly hair, one with charcoal hair, and a silver snake.

''Really hope the tea shop's open.'' She picked up her bag and was about to go out of her room when she noticed her (b/s) necklace on her bed. 

Taking it as well, she headed out of the room, and to the tea shop.

---

''Riské's Tea Shop?'' (Y/n) asked someone, who shrugged and continued about their day. She frowned, looking at the paved streets for something that could help her.

A drop of rain fell onto her skin, and she looked up to see dark grey stormy clouds. The rain began to pour, soaking her clothes, those lucky to have an umbrella or a raincoat was dry and possibly warm, while she walked in the rain.

''I wonder if the others miss me, I miss them too...'' She murmured, and a person walking past walked faster, away from her.

Sighing, she took the card out from her pocket. There was a picture of a map, with a red dot to mark where the place was. 

''Alright, here we go.'' 

---

Finally arriving at the tea shop, (Y/n) made her way inside. The inside of the teashop was small, with more than one light hanging from the ceiling. 

There were jars of tea leaves on the counter, and (Y/n) could hear an old lady in the back struggling with something. 

''Riské?'' (Y/n) called for the old tea lady.

''Coming!'' The lady replied, and soon she appeared, holding a box of something. She put it down underneath the counter and looked at the young girl.

''Oh, (Y/n)? Are you satisfied with how your trial went?'' The old woman asked, leaning on the counter.

''Yes, and I want to go back. Is there any more of that tea you gave me?'' (Y/n) asked, holding up the empty packet.

''Luckily for you, there's some in the back, let me go get it,'' Riské replied, going into the back to grab the tea.

While (Y/n) waited, she remembered all the things she did in Ninjago, meeting the boys, Remo eating his ham sandwiches, Morro speaking for the first time in her head, seeing that awful floating bacteria, Zane breaking his record, and so much more.

The woman came back, holding a jar of the tea (Y/n) was supposed to have. ''Have this before you go to sleep, with some biscuits, makes it a little sweeter so you can get to sleep easier.'' 

The young girl nodded, grabbing some money out of her pocket to give to the woman. She placed it on the counter, and the woman took it, checking if there was any change and putting it into a safe.