I Have Changed, Like You

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive 

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:34 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

For how long, for how long must I wait?

I know there's something wrong

Your concrete heart isn't beating

And I've tried to make it come alive

No shadows, just red lights

Now I'm here to rescue you

----

You're (probably) gonna hate me for this-

But ima do it anyway >:3

Strap yourselves in, this will be a rollercoaster

In a cold snowy forest filled with birch trees and birds, an old man with a long beard that smelled of tea walked with a bamboo staff.

Coming to a tree bigger than the others, Past Wu tapped on the door and waited. 

''Can I help you?'' An ageing man with greying hair and glasses asked kindly as he opened the door.

''I'm looking for a boy named Zane.'' The Past Tea-Obsessed Man told him.

''Hm. He's out back chopping wood. I'll take you to him. It's curious, you're our second guest in a long while. An old man visited us last night. He had taken ill, and he needed shelter. It was as if winter had followed him here.'' Past Julien said as he guided the older man towards Zane.

''The Master of Ice.'' Past Wu thought aloud. 

''Well, of course, we gave him shelter, food. He was very thankful, and very intrigued by my son. It's peculiar. Ever since he left, Zane's been acting stranger than usual.'' Past Julien told the Past Tea Obsessed Man.

''Very peculiar indeed.'' Past Wu mused as he looked at Julien.

''Here he is.'' Past Julien said as they stopped at the top of a hill, looking down to where a boy with white clothes and platinum blond hair stood with an axe in his hands, as two logs fell neatly into the log piles near him. 

Past Wu watched as he cut a log in half, before using the flat side of his axe again to throw them into the log piles. ''Hello, Zane,'' Wu spoke, making the Past To-Be Ice Ninja turn to him. 

''Hello. Have we met?'' Past Zane questioned, his voice laced with both curiosity and confusion, looking at the man before him.

''No. But some would say I have a knack at finding young talent.'' Past Wu answered with a warm smile.

 ''Do you need me to chop wood?'' The To-Be Tin Can asked.

''Hehe. Maybe one day, but not today.'' The Past Tea-Obsessed Man replied.

''Then why are you here? Are you lost?'' Past Zane inquired.

''Lost? Hm. An interesting word. Sometimes one has to be lost in order to be found.''

''That does not make any sense.'' Past To-Be Titanium Ninja told him.

''Maybe one day, but not today. Goodbye, Zane.'' Past Wu said, and turned around, beginning to walk back to where he came from.

''Uh, will I see you again?'' Past Zane asked.

''I'm sure of it. And when we do, you'll be asked to do far more than chop wood.'' The Past Tea-Obsessed Man answered stopping to look at him.