Ice-Scream

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Au/Ra & Alan Walker - Ghost

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 2:56 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Got phantom feelings I can never stop

Stranger things to worry 'bout I know

But I'm so scared that I'll end up

I'll end up, I'll end up alone

---

The Fire Ninja grunted as he tried to reach the flag, but to no avail.

 ''Seriously!'' Kai shouted, trying again but missing in the process. 

Ronin was laying down next to the flag. ''Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai.'' He taunted.

''Let me try. I'm for sure better Airjitzuer than you, Kai.'' Motormouth told the Hair Gelled Ninja.

''Oh, yeah? And when did that happen?'' The Fire Ninja asked.

''Like, now!'' Jay exclaimed, using his Airjitzu to fly into the air, missing the flag and screaming as he fell down.

''Oh, yeah. That was so much better than me.'' Kai replied sarcastically, crossing his arms and smirking at him.

''It...it was.'' Motormouth stuttered.

''That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu.'' The Thieving Bounty Hunter replied.

''Or Stupiditzu.'' The Hair Gelled Ninja added.

''To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin,'' Wu told the Sneaky Thief and Hair Gell Head.

Ronin took a bite out of his red apple. ''You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?''

The Fire Ninja sighed. ''These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?'' He asked the old master.

''These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed.'' Wu replied.

''Yeah, well, maybe the name "Airjitzu" isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo!'' Jay exclaimed, using Cyclondo to fly above the flag. 

''Miss. Again.'' Ronin taunted, and Jay snatched his apple out of his grasp. ''Hey!''

The Lightning Ninja laughed. ''Cyclondo.'' He then took a bite out of the apple. ''Mm.''

---

Cole sat alone, on his bed and staring at the floor. (Y/n) appeared in the doorway, and tried to knock on the door to gain his attention, only for her fist to phase through the wood.

She sighed, and walked in, with Remo slithering as he followed. The little snake already missed being on her shoulders, as he didn't feel as insignificant as he could be seen clearly if he wanted to be.

''Hey.'' (Y/n) spoke, catching the fellow ghost ninja's attention. ''What do you do when the chips are down?'' She asked with a smile.

''I don't know,'' Cole mumbled, turning his face away from her. (Y/n) sat down next to him.

''Go eat some chips.'' The Master of Illusion answered, but her smile faded away as soon as she saw Cole was still his miserable self.

''Look, I appreciate you trying to help, but this is who I am now.'' The Earth Ninja replied.