It's Rewind Time

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Halsey - Control

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:34 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"

I can't help this awful energy

Goddamn right, you should be scared of me

Who is in control?

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my head

They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead

And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head

They beg me to write them so I'll never die when I'm dead...

---

Warning: incoming turbulence

Riské hummed as she watched the events in Ninjago unfold in front of her on her Tv. Grabbing a piece of popcorn, she threw it into the air and caught it in her mouth.

''Casimir, I'm almost out of popcorn, will you be a dear and help an old lady get some more popcorn?''

The kitsune dude groaned and grumbled as he got up from his seat, and went to grab some more popcorn.

Riské could hear the whispers of the poor unfortunate souls, so she grabbed the remote and turned up the volume, to the point it drowned out the sounds.

As Kaede/Casimir/Hot Topic Wannabe reentered the room with a bowl filled to the brim with warm, buttery popcorn, the smells wafting over to the popcorn-hungry woman, he looked very annoyed as he sat down.

The old woman grabbed a handful of it and shoved it in her mouth, which seemed to annoy Kaede as he sighed in exasperation and ran a hand through his hair.

The old woman then reached in her pocket to pull a small jar out of nowhere. It seemed to be filled with brightly glowing lights that resembled fireflies, that is if fireflies glowed in the daytime.

There was a blue light, a red light, a yellow light, a green light and a purple light. The lights clashed with each other unpleasantly, while the old woman smiled, finishing her mouthful of popcorn.

''With these souls, I can control the emotions of those who live in the dream.''

''But you can't directly control people, right?'' Casimir questioned. The old woman nodded.

''I know whose emotions I can control to create the most chaos,'' Riske said with a grin as she stared at the red light, which began to thrash violently in the jar.

---

The ninja watched as the siblings disappeared as they entered the Temporal vortex. Then all was silent as they stared up at the sky where they had vanished.

''Kai! Nya! Come back! Kai! Nya!'' Jay was the first to speak, calling out for the siblings. He then sobbed as he realised they weren't coming back anytime soon. ''Why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix?'' He asked the others.

''It was the only way to save Wu,'' Ray answered, leaning on Maya for support as the two walked towards him.

''Oh, okay.'' The Lightning Ninja replied. ''I'm good with it. Hey, wait a sec. Who are you? And how do you know that?''