Escape Attempt

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Lorde - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 2:36 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Welcome to your life

There's no turning back

Even while we sleep

We will find you

Acting on your best behaviour

---

The Elemental Masters cheered as they deflated Chen's blimp.

''Yeah! Haha!'' Griffin cheered high fiving somebody.

''Sink the ferry. No one's getting off this island.'' Jay ordered the Master of Nature.

''Yeah!'' Bolobo exclaimed, using his nature to make vines appear from out of the water, wrapping around the ferry and making it sink. 

''The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse.'' Cole informed.

''What about Skylor?'' Kai asked.

''She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her.'' Lloyd reassured him.

''He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time.'' Cole told them.

''I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep.'' Garmadon told them.

(Y/n) sat down, looking at her reflection in the water. ''I haven't changed.'' 

'You don't need to.' Morro replied, and his reflection appeared in the water. (Y/n) looked to where he would be, but he wasn't there, only his reflected half showed in the water. 

'Tell me how you got in my head.' (Y/n) said.

Morro was silent, his plans were a secret, for now.

---

The Noodle Man walked up to the cultists guarding Skylor, Kapau and Chope.

''Free her,'' Chen ordered.

''Uh, but Master, she still has her powers,'' Kapau replied.

''And I still have the power to stuff you in a fortune cookie! Free her now!'' The Noodle Man ordered, and the two did so. ''Skylor, how dare they tie you up. I blame myself for your slip in judgement.''

''It wasn't a slip in judgement. The Ninja were right.'' Skylor replied, massaging her wrists.

 ''And I was wrong. Wrong to steal their powers. Wrong to want to transform myself into a snake. Wrong because you needed a father and I wasn't there.'' Chen told her.

''You think my powers can still turn you into Anacondrai—'' The Master of Amber started.

''You have absorbed the powers of every Elemental fighter.'' Clouse interrupted.

''But the staff crystal was destroyed,'' Skylor replied.

''And that crystal was obtained from the crystal caves here on the island which we can go to now to complete the spell. We have everything we need to make everyone happy. Isn't that great news?'' The Noodle Man questioned.