The Digiverse

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (8-Bit cover)

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:11 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Had to have high, high hopes for a living

Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing

Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision

Always had high, high hopes

---

Pixal plugged a cord to herself while Cyrus worked on the Digiverse.

 ''I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little,'' Cyrus told them. '' With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good.''

 ''I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that,'' Jay replied, his hands on his hips.

''I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what (Y/n)'s powers truly allow us.'' Cyrus replied, and the others looked at the girl.

''And what is that?'' Kai asked the inventor.

 ''A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power.'' The inventor answered.

''And escaping the Digiverse?'' Nya asked.

 ''Exactly. But if we digitize the Ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse.'' Cyrus told the ninja.

''What do you mean inside the Digiverse?'' Jay asked.

''Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game.'' Cole told the Lightning Ninja.

 ''I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again!'' Jay replied, smiling.

''But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program—'' Pixal started.

''Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers.'' Cyrus interrupted.

 ''What dangers? What is she talking about?'' Kai asked.

(Y/n) sighed. ''Here we go.''

 ''You know how in video games you get multiple lives?'' The inventor asked.

''Yeah, whoa,'' Jay replied, turning and standing on the seat to look at the screen.

''It's not like that.'' Cyrus finished.

''Oh.'' The Lightning Ninja said as he realised the problem.

''Presto! We're up and running!'' Cyrus said as the screen booted up.

 ''Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power.'' The Postman told the others, barging in with the other citizens.

''Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role-playing, Postman.'' The inventor replied, annoyed.

''This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows.'' The Postman said, holding his wooden spoon above his head.

''Would you like to play a game?'' The Computer asked.

''They are playing a game. Take back the power!'' The Postman ordered the citizens, who charged at them.