A Slow-Mo Fight

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Madonna - Hung Up

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 5:37 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

No time to hesitate

Those who run seem to have all the fun

I'm caught up

I don't know what to do

Time goes by so slowly

---

At Mega Monster Amusement Park, the people on the rollercoaster cheered as they went, passing a few Vermillion, their screams of joy turning to screams of fear.

While on the Ferris wheel, a Vermillion soldier took a piece out of the Ferris wheel car, scaring a pair of people on the ride.

The Vermillion then went for the mascots, who were for some reason wearing metal as the material of their costumes.

''What are those things?'' A man asked as they piled on top of the poor mascots.

''What do they want?'' Another man asked.

''Not the mascot!'' A woman cried out.

Then, the dudes were left without their costumes, leaving them to shake in fear.

There were two boys on the Ghost Train ride, bored as they looked at the dummies meant to scare them.

''Not cool.'' A boy said, looking at his surroundings.

''So lame.'' the boy next to him said, clearly bored as they passed two Piles of Snakes in armour.

''Not cool.'' Spoke the first, before a Vermillion Warrior appeared in front of them, and started to take apart their ride.  

''So lame!'' The second one yelled, holding onto the boy next to him tightly.

 ''Not cool!'' The first shouted.

''Ah, I just love the smell of screams in the evening,'' Raggmunk told himself as the people in the amusement park screamed and panicked as the Vermillion took the metal.

''Mega Monster Amusement Park? Really? Don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end?'' Cole asked as they arrived.

''It ends here and now,'' Lloyd answered.

''Pixal, give me a danger analysis,'' Zane ordered. ''Pixal? Pixal, respond. I need a danger analysis.'' He said.

The Water Ninja gasped. ''Here's one! The roller coaster!'' She exclaimed, pointing to it. The Vermillion were taking apart its tracks, leaving a large gap. 

''Zane, Cole, get up there fast!'' Lloyd ordered.

''Right.'' The nindroid replied.

''Got it.'' The Great Cake Devourer said, and the two used Airjitzu to reach the rollercoaster.

''The rest of you, spread out. Time to make this place a snake-free zone. We can do this, team!'' Green Bean told the others.

''Wow, listen to Lloyd taking charge. I like it. He's starting to get this Master thing down.'' Burnt Toast said to Tall Glass O' Water.

The people on the rollercoaster screamed, nearly at the gap. Zane stood on the other side, looking up at the approaching rollercoaster cart. 

Just as they came off the track, Frosty the Ice Ninja used his powers to carry the rollercoaster cart safely to the ground, with the people intact, while freezing some cotton candy in the process.