Writers of Destiny

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Simon Curtis - Superhero

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:22 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I don't need you to believe in me

I know how to change my destiny

Sit down about to rewrite our history, rewrite our history, rewrite our history

---

The Ninja woke up in a cloud, and (Y/n) patted the cloud beneath her. ''Weird.''

''Did we make it?'' Kai asked, and the others groaned as they sat up.

''The Cloud kingdom,'' Cole told the others.

''Now, let's find this Sword of Sanctuary,'' Jay replied.

---

At the summit of the Wailing Alps, Bansha, Morro and Soul Archer looked at the Blind Man's Eye.

 ''Ugh, those cursed Ninja. I need to get to Cloud Kingdom now!'' The Ghostly Wind Master demanded.

 ''Patience, Morro. Wanting to get to the Cloud Kingdom will not bring its portal any closer.'' Soul Archer told him.

''But I hate waiting. It's beneath me. If the Ninja get the Sword of Sanctuary before we do, they'll have the upper hand.'' Morro replied.

 ''I've never known you to worry.'' Soul Archer said, floating behind the Master of Wind.

''It's this incessant boy trying to break free of my possession,'' Morro told them, grunting. 

''You will not have to wait any longer, Morro,'' Bansha spoke.

''But how?'' The Bow Skilled Ghost asked. ''The gateway won't pass for hours.''

''Let's just say I'm in contact with someone willing to leave the back door open.'' The Screaming Ghost Lady answered.

---

The ninja approached the gates of the Cloud Kingdom.

''Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you.'' Said a man with a condescending tone, walking towards them.

''Ha, how are we—'' Jay started.

''Standing on a cloud?'' The man interrupted. ''Easy. In other Realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around.''

''Nice to meet you. I'm—'' Kai went to introduce himself.

''Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago.'' The guy interrupted yet again.

''Then you know—'' Cole started.

''You've travelled far for the Sword of Sanctuary. A powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.'' Mr Interruption interrupted yet again.

''Blimey. But how be you—'' Zane said in his pirate accent.

''Finishing your sentences?'' Fenwick asked. ''I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain.''

''His name is Mr Interruption now.'' (Y/n) whispered to Jay, who snickered.

The Ninja and Mr Interruption walked into a library, with monks sitting on seats with scrolls in front of them, writing with a quill and ink.