Memes and Ham Sandwiches

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: SMASH MOUTH - All-Star

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:20 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

The waters getting warm

So you might as well swim

My world's on fire how about yours

That's the way I like it and I never get bored

---

A/N: I've made a family tree >:)

A pocket watch in someone's hand opened, revealing 5:30 as the time as thunder was heard. 

As it moved by a minute, the rabbit looked up to see a red, blue, yellow, and green distortion appearing in the sky, scaring it away as someone with golden brown eyes soon came out of it and landed in the middle of the ruins. 

 ''Right on time,'' Wu spoke.

''What?'' Mystery dude asked, turning to see the old man, who was holding a pocket watch, in a meditating position. 

''Long time, no see.'' Old-Tea Obsessed Man replied.

''Master Wu? You look...old. As if your best days have passed. Not unlike your monastery.'' The Mystery Man told him. 

Wu closed the pocket watch and hid it in his beard.  ''I still have plenty of days left.'' He said, standing up as the mysterious stranger moved a hand behind his back. ''Shall we finish what we started? I've been waiting decades.''

''Really?'' The dude asked. ''It doesn't feel that long to me.''

''This ends now,'' Wu told him. 

---

''This ends now, Samukai,'' Jay said, holding up the head of Samukai's mannequin. ''Nope, pretending this is the actual Samukai doesn't make cleaning up the museum any more interesting. This is so lame. We're Ninja, not janitors.'' Ginja told the others.

The Green Bean and Weather Boy passed by, with Lloyd wheeling Chen's mannequin while Morro wheeled his mannequin of himself.

 ''Come on, Jay. We're all kind of responsible for the damage to the museum. After all, if we hadn't had that massive battle on the Day of the Departed, this place would still be in one piece.'' Mint Fresh told him.

''Yeah, and whose fault is that, Cole?'' Jay asked the Earth Ninja.

''Are we going to blame him for something that wasn't all his fault?'' (Y/n) asked, walking into the side room.

The Lightning Ninja opened his mouth to argue, but he was silent. Cole looked at Yang's portrait, then at (Y/n).  He placed the portrait in a nearby wheelbarrow.

Jaybird put Samukai's head in a box, then picked the box up. ''How high can you count?''

Cake Devourer grabbed the handles of the wheelbarrow, letting go when his hands glowed orange. 

''Eh, speaking of which, you're still not used to having your old, non-ghost hands back?'' Ginja asked, taking the box with him. 

The Master of Cake's arms turned to normal and he started cleaning up the small mess he made. ''Oh, I'm working on it.''

(Y/n) grabbed a box, and Remo slithered onto it and curled up, almost instantly falling asleep. ''He must be exhausted.'' Vitamin C said.

The two caught up to Jay as they walked into the main part of the museum with Water Lily struggling to carry a box.