part thirty one

*not to spoil anything but...there's some 'sensitive' content ahead ;)

***UPDATE FROM A YEAR LATER LMAO...THIS SMUT IS SO CRINGY IT WAS LIKE MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER FURTHER INTO THE BOOKS BUT OH MY GOD I CANT EVEN READ IT PLS***

Lydia White
I was sitting in the living room when the front door bursted open. I gasped at the sudden noise and jolted up from my seat.

It wasn't until Harry turned the corner that I immediately felt better, but my heart was still racing.

"Harry, what the hell!" I say, clutching my chest and catching my breath.

He comes rushing into the living room in his jacket, looking sort of frantic. "Are you okay?" he says out of breath.

I shoot him a confused look. "Why wouldn't I be okay?" I ask.

He shuts his eyes and scratches the back of his neck. "Uhm, sorry I guess I just felt nervous leaving you alone." he says.

"So you drove all the way back here?" I cross my arms, looking up at him. I was just confused about why he would leave and come all the way back.

"Well I mean...after what happened last night, I guess I just want to be more safe than sorry." he ruffles his hair.

"Harry, I appreciate the concern but I'm fine." I say. He walks past me and towards the kitchen, taking off his leather jacket in the process.

"Saying you're fine isn't going to make
me go anywhere, Lyds." he smirks. I shake my head as a smile creeps on to my face. He walks to the dining table and sits on a chair, then kicks his feet up on to the top of the table. "So what'd you get up to?" he asks, putting his hands behind his head.

"Oh, you mean in the total of two hours you were gone? Not much." I chuckle as I sit down next to him. He smirks at me and relaxes more into his chair.

"Well we have all day, is there anything you want to do?" he asks, turning his head to the side slightly to look at me.

I purse my lips as I let my mind wander. There wasn't really much we could do, considering last time we were in public together, a whole shooting broke out.

There wasn't much to do around the house either. When the boys left me at home, I would usually entertain myself by cleaning or reading.

Wait...

"Oh! Have you started Charlotte's Web yet?" I ask, jolting up in excitement.

Harry brings his feet down and runs a hand through his hair, sitting normally now. "No. No I haven't gotten the chance yet." he says.

I huff and slouch slightly. "Lame. I was hoping to start a book club with you and the guys." I joke.

He threw his head back, letting out a laugh which showed his teeth and dimples. Just looking at him in this state made me happy.

"I'm not sure they'd be down for that, Lyds sorry." he chuckles. I smile before looking around, thinking of something we could do.

I look at the kitchen as an idea pops into my head.

"We could make cookies." I look back at him with a toothy smile.

"How about I sit here, while you make the cookies." he smirks, causing me to glare at him. I stand there as I shoot daggers at him, not saying anything.

"Alright fine." he huffs, standing up. I smirk in victory and skip to the kitchen.

*2 hours later*