part forty three

sexual content ahead ;)

Lydia White

I don't know what came over me...but I needed him.

I wanted to feel every inch of him, and I wanted him to feel every inch of me.

He kissed me roughly as we laid on the couch. The warmth from his body and lips was overwhelming. My lower stomach was on fire, my legs were trembling.

"Can we go...upstairs." I pant in between kisses. He nods into the kiss and maneuvers a hand under my bum, then uses his free arm to push us off of the couch.

He continues kissing me as he walks towards the stairs, using his one hand to guide us up the railing.

He pushes the door to the bedroom open and tosses me on the bed back first.

He towers above me on the bed for a moment, just looking at me.

"Are you sure?" he asks, looking at me with deep green eyes. I knew he was referring to what we were about to do.

I couldn't be more sure.

"Yes." I nod. His lips pull into a smirk and he reaches for the back of the collar on his shirt, still looking at me.

He pulls his black shirt off and throws it next to the bed.

I lay there in anticipation and nervousness. We were about to fully commit ourselves to each other. We were about to go all the way.

He climbs on top of me, balancing his body with his tattooed arms by my head. I look into his eyes. They were big and displayed a much darker green than he usually has.

His eyes drift to my lips and he dips his head down and kisses me again, this time softer and more tender than before. I cup his cheeks in my hands as he gently runs his tongue along my lips, asking for entrance.

Our kiss deepens so naturally. I take in every little moment, every movement.

His hands slowly trace the side of my body. His delicate fingers trickle down my clothing until they meet the waistband of my shorts. Without hesitation, Harry pulls them down...along with my underwear.

With me being completely vulnerable to him, he runs his fingers down my inner thighs, then down to my folds. My core was anticipating his every move. I was aching for his touch, more than ever before.

"You're so beautiful." he hums into my lips, making my heart flutter at the speed of light.

I disconnect our kiss and gasp for air when I feel his slender fingers press against my nerves. I felt instant relief as he began to rub me in different directions. He slides a finger inside of me, causing me to throw my head back. He looks at me as I react to the pleasure, mimicking my facial expressions. My jaw was hanging open, as was his. He pumps his finger before sliding it out and maintaining eye contact right as I begin to pool around him.

"You're ready." he says with a low voice.

He leans over and opens the drawer to his nightstand, pulling out a condom. He unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down, eventually sliding them off of his legs completely and pulling his boxers down past his hips. He brings the gold wrapper up to his mouth and rips it open with his teeth. I take it upon myself to sit up slightly and begin pumping him up and down with my hand. He groans and snaps his hand around my jaw, bringing my face in and kissing me roughly for a moment.

I was sitting up, with my legs spread apart while he was up on his knees. I watched him with desperate eyes as he rolled the condom on. Once he had it on, he looked up at me and examined my face. His eyes looked slightly worried, but I gave him a half-smile and a nod as a way to tell him that I was okay.