part fifty one

Harry Styles

Last night I experienced true heartache.

I thought that I was going to have to let Lydia go forever. I was supposed to end things last night, and I had that planned from the moment I escaped the Phantoms. But, when we were sitting by the fire, something changed.

I realized that I may not have a lot of time left. I'm going to fight with everything I have in me when we attack the Phantoms, but it could still go wrong. It could kill me.

So, if that's the outcome, then I'm going to cherish every last moment with Lydia.

Tonight we have a gathering for The Kings. We needed everyone to get into the right headspace and make sure we eliminate all those fuckers in the Phantom gang.

After all the bullshit they've done to us, it was their turn to suffer.

They deserve everything that's coming to them.

I slip on a black t-shirt along with black jeans. Everyone would be wearing black tonight, along with our black and red jackets.

I walked into the bathroom where Lydia was straightening her hair. She wore a pair of tight black jeans along with a black cropped top. She looked incredible with her body covered by the dark colour.

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom, looking her up and down with a sly smirk on my face.

When she noticed my presence, she shot me a small half smile. I could tell she was on edge about everything. There was so much going on in our lives and it was a lot to process, especially for her.

I knew she didn't want me to go through with this attack, but I had too. It would end things once and for all and after that, we'd be safe.

I stepped into the bathroom and walked up behind her, looking in the mirror. I stood tall behind her petite figure, her height fell just below my shoulder. Her face was soft and glowing radiantly. Her now pin-straight hair fell down her arms. She had light makeup around her blue eyes that were popping due to all the black she was wearing.

Even dressed in black she looked like an angel. I've never met anyone as beautiful as her. It made me want to rip off all her clothes and fuck her right here, but I'll keep that to myself.

I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her head. She puts the straighter down and turns it off, then rests her hands on top of my arms.

"You look amazing." I say softly, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"So do you." she smiles.

I take my chin off her head and unwrap my arms from around her. I rub my hands up and down her arms.

"I know you're nervous, but everything will be okay." I tell her.

She sucks in a breath and nods. "I know." she says.

I place my hands on her waist and spin her around so she's looking at me. I look down into her enchanting blue eyes and smirk. "You really do look amazing." I state again.

"Thank you." she gives me a toothy smile and squeezes my hand that was placed on her hip.

I look her up and down again before looking back in her eyes. "You should wear my red flannel on top of that." I suggest.