part thirty two

*some violence ahead*

Harry Styles

I stood in the middle of my room, putting on some grey track pants. I heard a small knock on my door which made me turn my head towards it.

I smiled, knowing it was Lydia. "Come in." I say. I watch her as she enters the room...wearing my flannel and a pair of black spandex.

I look her up and down, smirking. She smiles back at me, knowing exactly what she was doing by wearing that. She was breathtaking. Everything about her, from her body to her mind was absolutely enchanting.

She walks over to the bed, yawning and stretching her arms.

"Tired?" I chuckle. She pulls a smile and nods, then crawls into the covers. I smile to myself while looking at her in my bed, then I turn off the light and join her.

Our day alone has allowed us to become closer than ever. She put all of her trust in me downstairs, and she allowed me to show her how I felt.

And now, she was spending the night in my bed.

She laid on the opposite side of the bed. We weren't cuddling or anything, but we didn't need to. It was her idea to sleep in here, and if she didn't feel like cuddling up...then that was perfectly okay.

I was just happy that she was with me as we fell asleep.

Lydia White

I woke up abruptly when I heard banging.

I sat up in Harry's bed. The noise must have woken him up as well, because he jolted up next to me.

Footsteps could be heard close to the stairs.

"Are the guys just getting home?" I ask, thinking that they were the cause of the noise. Harry grabs his phone and looks at the time.

"It's 3 in the morning. What the hell are they doing?" he says with slight annoyance in his voice.

"Guys?" Harry calls out from the bed. I was so tired, and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep...but when there was no answer to Harry's shout, my sleepiness was turned to nervousness.

"Harry..." I say nervously from beside him.

"Shh." he says, facing the door. We were both waiting for something to happen.

Anything.

But it was silent. It stayed silent for a few moments as we sat there until Harry spoke.

"I swear I heard some-"

Then it happened, Harry got cut off by his bedroom door slamming open. I gasped in surprise as three masked men wearing black leather jackets stormed into the room.

Before we could do anything, two of the men were quick to grab Harry. The other man grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me out of the bed with force. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry being ripped out of the bed as well.

The man who grabbed me pulled me into the middle of the room and held my arms behind my back. I was frozen in fear as I watched Harry being held by one man, and being punched in the face by the other.

"Harry!" I yelled as I began to struggle against the man. He wrapped his arm around my neck, holding me tightly in place. I was forced to stand there and watch Harry get beaten.

The man holding Harry up shoved him forward so he fell onto his knees, hitting the ground on all fours with a thud. Before he could even try to get back up, the man in front of him kicked him in the stomach, winding him and causing him to fall forward. He let out a pained groan as he fell onto the floor.