part fifty nine

Harry Styles

The past hour has been a blur.

We tracked down where the Phantoms were hiding. It turned out to be an old warehouse hidden in the woods. It wasn't even 20 minutes away from our headquarters.

My head was flooding with images of the girl I loved the whole way there. I didn't want to leave her...not even a little bit. But I had to do this for her. I had to fight, and possibly die, in order for her to be safe.

A total of sixty five Kings were here with the soul purpose of killing every single one of these bastards.

Louis and Niall planted multiple explosives around outside and eventually inside when we managed to break in.

We're all split up now. I don't think any of us have been caught yet because I haven't heard any commotion. We were short on time. We had to move quickly.

This warehouse was giant. There were multiple floors and built in rooms.

I had my gun drawn, ready to shoot anyone that came my way. I haven't seen one single black jacket wearing scumbag yet, and I was starting to become suspicious.

Why was no one here?

I've been trying to think positively. I keep remembering little moments with Lydia as a reminder to myself that I have to come back to her.

God, I hope she's okay.

I turn a corner where a single door stood at the end of a corridor. There had to be something here.

I cautiously glide it open, and was met with a staircase. It was dark, and I didn't have any sort of light on me...so I had to use sound and touch to guide myself.

I carefully walk down the stairs. I hear absolutely nothing but the sound of my own breathing.

I almost had the urge to call out. It was abnormally silent and eerie, almost as if they knew we were coming and they all evacuated.

But then a door opens down the hallway and I see light illuminating out of a room.

I quickly rush around a corner and slam myself against the wall, holding my breath. 

I heard two voices. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were coming closer and closer. I grip my gun, finger on the trigger and ready to pull.

I shift slightly on the wall and crash into something hanging on it, making it fall to the ground with a clanging noise. Seriously, who hangs something up in a fucking warehouse.

I hear the two Phantoms stop.

"Did you hear that?" one of them says.

Fuck.

"Yeah." the other responds suspiciously.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I know I had no other option now, so I jumped out with my gun drawn and shot one of them immediately.

The other didn't have time to react when his friend fell lifeless to the ground. He went to pull out his gun but I shot him in the chest as well.

And this is where the chaos began.

Once the gunshots were heard, men started piling out of the rooms. I bolted towards he stairs and ran out the door.

The insanity continued upstairs, however. Kings and Phantoms were wrestling and fighting. There were gunshots flying left and right. Smoke filled the warehouse.