Not All Who Slither, Lie

Adam Lambert - Runnin'

A life that's always been a dream,

Wake up now and live oh!

I've been standing here my whole life,

My heart's beating faster, I know what I'm after.

The black feathered bird that was the falcon flew onto the telephone line, cawing as it did. A group of birds perched on it were scared off before the falcon looked in Zane's direction.

''Wake up, Zane. I know where you come from.'' It spoke.

Zane opened his eyes, startled awake he hit his head on the top bunk of the bed, gasping. Sliding out of bed, he rubbed the affected spot, looking out the window as the falcon flew past outside.

Coming up to the bridge, he saw Wu and Nya, while nearby, you sat on a chair, reading a book. ''The hunt starts early today.'' The Ice Ninja looked at Wu with a smile.

Wu lowered the map he was looking at. ''A watchful eye never sleeps.'' Zane could've sworn that your gaze for a moment landed on him.

''As long as Lloyd and the Serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe,'' Nya informed, serious about the topic at hand.

''Where are the others?'' Zane questioned, while you were still silent.

''Training on the upper deck,'' Wu answered.

As the Ice Ninja went to walk out, you placed the book into your lap, looking at him with your (e/c) eyes. He froze in his tracks, ironically enough, meeting your gaze. He could've sworn your pupils were narrowed, slit like a cat's, while the necklace you were wearing with its (b/s) caught the light, glimmering for a moment. As soon as he tore his gaze away, the image faded from his mind. But not from his memory.

Heading out onto the deck, the falcon perched near, looking down at him.

No one else was present.

''You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?'' Zane inquired to the bird, who then took off and the Ice Ninja followed watching it, unaware of a shadow that was sneaking up behind him when he stopped.

When the shadow fell upon the Ice Ninja, he turned around. ''Lord Garmadon.'' He faced him, horrified. ''But you were banished!''

''Only to return for the Weapons of Spinjitzu,'' Garmadon announced, drawing out a pair of katanas. ''Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image.'' Charging forth at Zane, who pulled out his Shurikens of Ice, leaping over Garmadon before he struck, landing in a defensive position.

''Give me your Shurikens of Ice,'' Garmadon demanded.

''You'll have to take them from me. Ninja, go!'' The Ice Ninja exclaimed, whirling into Spinjitzu. However, Garmadon grabbed his collar easily, holding him up before throwing him into a pile of junk, resulting in the Ice Ninja losing his Shurikens in the process.

''So be it,'' Garmadon growled, using a katana to slice a nearby rope. A heavy box was sent coming down onto the Ice Ninja, who was unable to do anything to stop it. When all hope seemed lost, a figure clothed in green appeared, getting a hold of the heavy box to throw it aside.

A figure in orange became visible, standing near the Green Ninja. Zane was confused as he looked at them, for he had never remembered seeing an Orange Ninja. He was at a loss for words.