Shadows in Kalos

Red slowly looked up from where he was strapped down to the chair. The last thing he recalled was being awoken by an unbearable pain all over his body.

He tried to look around the dark room, but all he could see was a digital camera resting on a tripod a few feet away from him. He glared at the camera just in case a Team Rocket grunt was watching on the other side.

"Where are Amy and Sabrina? Where are my Pokemon?" Red wondered angrily. He wanted to scream at the camera, but he was mute once more. He tapped his fingers on the arms of the chair and stared at the camera. "I wonder what will they do if I knock the camera over?"

Red tried to kick the stand over, but found his feet to be strapped down to the chair as well. "Damn it!"

He began to pull at the leather restraints, but they remained firm against his limbs. Soon enough, the leather began to dig and cut through his skin, but Red was desperate to free himself. He gritted his teeth against the pain and eventually freed his hands.

He bent down and quickly unstrapped the restraints around his feet. Finally free, Red jumped to his feet and ran from the chair. He felt two sticky pods fall away from the sides of his head as he ran for one of the walls.

"I really don't want to know what those things were." Red growled as he began to feel around the wall for a door. Unfortunately, he felt nothing that indicated a door.

He glanced back to the door in panic. He had to find an exit before whoever was watching on the other end of the camera alerted the others. Red went back to searching frantically, but he couldn't find a handle or a door knob.

Red shut his eyes and slammed his hand against the wall angrily. "How the Hell did they even put me in here?" He tried to look through the darkness, but it was like a cave. The only light was coming from the camera.

"I'll just risk it." He mentally groaned as he took the camera from the stand.

Red shone the light all around the room. He didn't see anything right away, but as he continued to search the room he noticed metal rungs that reached up to a trapdoor in the ceiling.

Still holding onto the camera, Red ascended the metal ladder. He slowly and quietly pushed open the trapdoor and peeked out.

What he saw caused his heart to skip a beat or two. He closed the door and steadied his heart before swallowing and pushing on the door again.

The area above his prison was relatively dim, but he could just make out Regice. However, it looked different. Instead of being an icy blue, the Legendry's body was navy blue with dark striations inside of its body. The braille on its face was no longer yellow either, but crimson.

Red didn't dare open the door any more than a crack, or shine the light of the camera onto the Regi. Instead, he lowered himself back into the room and switched the camera to night vision.

Heavy footsteps could be heard approaching Red and Regice as Red peered out from under the trapdoor again. A pattern of horrific, and angry beeps sounded from the approaching Legendary.

Red cautiously pointed the camera through the crack to see Regigigas. Its body was no longer white, but gray. The vegetation that once covered most of its body looked more like poison ivy, fungi, and mold.

Regigigas seemed to be screaming at Regice. Regice hissed at the larger Regi and swiftly drifted away.

Red could then see Registeel sitting bent over as Regice moved out of the way. Its whole entire body looked dark and rusted over.