Between Sons & Fathers

Amanda Seyfried - I Have A Dream

I have a dream, a fantasy

To help me through reality

And my destination makes it worth the while

Pushing through the darkness still another mile

:)

A projection of a Fangblade hologram hovered above the others as they attempted to figure out how to stop Pythor from unleashing the Great Devourer.

Nya rested her chin on her hand in thought. ''They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so the question remains: how are we gonna find them first?'' She questioned the group.

''I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?'' Jay gushed, making you roll your eyes once you had turned your face away from him.

''We're over that. Can we move on?'' Kai impatiently asked.

Jay spoke a bit of gibberish. ''Someone's a little hot under the collar.''

''It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have Jay,'' Zane observed, gesturing to the Porcupine.

''Great observation, Mr Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either.'' Kai retorted, looking over to Cole.

''I got it!'' Cole exclaimed, raising his hands into the air as a grin appeared on his face.

''You've unlocked it? Oh, why am I the only one!?'' Kai panicked, frustration in his voice as well.

''It takes some time to cool down, young volcano.'' You leaned back in your wheelchair, smirking up at him. He fixed you with a steely glare.

''No, I figured out where I recognised the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it.'' Cole informed, running off to grab the picture.

''Oh, haha, is that it? Heh. Good.'' Kai peeled his gaze away from you, relief showing on his face.

Cole returned with a photo album in hand, putting it down on the table. ''I got it!'' He flicked to the first page, where a photo of a large trophy with a familiar object resting in it.

Jay snatched the photo album from the Earth Ninja, checking the photo. ''That's it!''

''Back where I grew up, there's this pretty big competition where every year the winner gets the Blade Cup. My dad's won it multiple times.'' Cole explained while the others gathered to look at the photo.

Zane turned his gaze to Cole. ''You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?'' He questioned.

''Oh, h-he's a, uh...a blacksmith.'' Cole awkwardly explained.

''Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith, too. But I've never heard of a competition—'' Kai started but was interrupted.

''That's because he's not a "blacksmith" blacksmith. He's a... Royal Blacksmith.'' The Earth Ninja tentatively turned the page, showing them a picture of his father holding the trophy. You instantly noticed the similarities, the dark thick eyebrows, similar toned skin and hair, except it was combed.

The others snickered. You chose not to react, instead, you pulled out some paper and put it down, beginning to draw.

''That's your dad?'' Jay inquired in disbelief.