how they cuddle

jonah - jonah likes to be the big spoon, he likes holding you close to his chest and occasionally slipping his hand under your shirt to trace patterns on your stomach or your hip, and he likes when you scratch his arm with your nails when his arm is holding your waist. legs tangled together under the blankets and a nightly routine of jonah whining that your feet are cold when they touch his legs. he's a soft baby who loves to be warm and cuddly (cuddling when you wear his sweatshirts is a big yes for him. you drown in them but it makes it even cozier for both of you)

daniel - daniel likes cuddling with you two facing each other, his head resting on top of your head and your neck cuddled up in the crook of his neck, sometimes leaving light kisses on his collarbone. you loved cuddling like this with daniel because you felt like you were wrapped up in a warm lil cocoon, safe and sound. daniel loved holding you and he always rubs your back gently 'til he feels your body relax and you drift off (this was also an absolute necessity when you have bad days because being wrapped up in daniel's arms made all your worries fade)

corbyn - corbyn's favorite way to cuddle was with him laying on his back and you on top of him, head on his chest and legs settled in between his. he'd lazily run his fingers up and down your back and hum songs, whenever he hummed you could feel the vibrations in his chest. you also fell asleep to the soothing sound of his heartbeat and you were like his security blanket, keeping him warm and content snuggled up on his bare chest (he once revealed to you that while he was away on tour, he slept holding a pillow on his chest because he couldn't get a good night's sleep without the feeling, even though the pillow was nowhere near as comforting as your presence but it still made you smile)

jack - jack is a bit of snuggler at all times, but he also liked his space when he slept so you two cuddled in a bit of a tangled mess. no matter what position you slept in, jack's arm was holding your waist and your leg was thrown over his. sometimes you guys fell asleep one way and woke up in a completely different position but still attached to each other. jack was one to fall asleep while watching tv, so you usually started out with him falling asleep on your shoulder and eventually shifted onto his stomach, head still resting on your shoulder and arm lightly strewn over your body (one time you guys napped on the couch and you fell asleep laying next to him, front to back and woke up on top of him. you both didn't understand how it happened but neither of you complained)

zach - zach liked to be little spoon-esque when you guys cuddled. his favorite way to cuddle was him on his stomach resting his head on your chest and arm attached to your hip, your hand in his hair and cheek leaning up against the top of his head. he loves when you play with his hair until he falls asleep, the light pulls and scratches knocked him out in minutes. he also loved hearing your heartbeat right before falling asleep and waking up to it the next morning (when zach was sick, this was his absolute favorite spot, he loved to be babied but only by you so you let him snuggle up to you and rest, scratching his back and his scalp even after he's fallen asleep)