pretty boy | corbyn

"Aren't you all looking cheerful this morning." you chuckled as the five tired boys trudged into the makeup and hair trailer. "Daniel's turn to go first." Jack sleepily mumbled. Daniel groaned and walked over to the chair, taking his beanie off. "I'm happy to see you too, Daniel." you teased and he chuckled. "Sorry, not you Y/N. I'm just so damn tired." he yawned and you ruffled his hair. "Power nap while I do your makeup, then." you said and Daniel jokingly rolled his eyes at your comment. You were Why Don't We's hair and makeup artist and you were also Corbyn's girlfriend. Today they were shooting the 'Unbelievable' music video and you were all up early in the morning, in the middle of the desert. You started doing Daniel's hair while the other boys settled onto the couches, fighting the urge to sleep. "How's everyone this morning?" you asked as you added a bit of product to Daniel's blonde hair. "I am exhausted." Zach yawned and you laughed. "Jonah seems lively." you commented and he raised his travel cup of coffee in the air. "Thank god for caffeine." he mumbled before taking a sip.

Each of the boys rotated in and out of your chair until you finally got to Corbyn. He settled in the chair and you leaned down to kiss his cheek, "Saved the best for last." you teased and he laughed softly. "Can you do that thing with my hair, please?" he asked and you knew exactly what he meant. Whenever you did Corbyn's hair, you ran your hands through it and scratched lightly on his scalp to "add volume"—it was mainly because you knew it made Corbyn melt. "Of course, babe." you said and began styling his hair. You met Corbyn at the beginning of Why Don't We's career, but you were just a temporary hair and make up artist. You were hired to help them with a photoshoot around the release of the Something Different EP. Their management loved your work so much, they offered to keep you on board with them full-time. Now you traveled with them for photoshoots, music videos, radio shows and tours. You loved your job and it gave you a lot of exposure. Meeting and falling in love with Corbyn was by far the best perk of it all. All of the boys were swooned over you at one point, fighting over who got to sit in the chair first so the "pretty makeup girl" could give them attention. You found special interest in Corbyn though; his humor, his beautiful looks, his talent. Because of this, you flirted back when he flirted with you. After a few weeks of this and constant pushing from the boys, he finally got the nerve to ask you out and the two of you had been together ever since.

By the time you had finished his hair, Corbyn drifted off into a light sleep. You moved around the chair to face him and fixed a piece of hair on his forehead. You planted a light kiss on his neck and his eyes fluttered open, making you giggle. "Gotcha," you smiled, "wake up pretty boy I have to get your makeup done." His face flushed and he yawned, nodding in response. "You ready for this music video?" you asked as you brushed a light powder over his cheeks. "I'm hype, it's gonna be a fun time. Have you seen my clothes yet?" he asked eagerly and you nodded. "You're gonna look hot, babe." you said and he rubbed his hands together, "I'm glad you're here to see it in person." he cooed and grabbed your chin to pull you in for a kiss. "Yo! We're supposed to be on in 10 minutes, quit making out in the chair!" Zach hollered and the other boys snickered. Corbyn rolled his eyes and you laughed at their immaturity, added the final touches to Corbyn's face. "There, all done. Now go out there and make me proud." you said and made eye contact with him through the mirror. "You're so lame, but I love you Y/N." he said and you playfully hit his shoulder, "I love you too, dork."

At the end of the shoot, the management team decided to film the boys running butt naked across the desert. It was a joke that Daniel kept making, but then it was decided that they'd actually do it. You laughed hysterically with the rest of the crew as your boyfriend and his four best friends sprinted in the opposite direction, butts out with a camera pointed right on them. Once they were done, the boys shuffled awkwardly back to the crew to put their underwear back on. "You better not have gotten any footage of, y'know." Jack pointed a finger at the camera man. "I really don't want anyone to have to see all that." Daniel chuckled and you shrugged, looking Corbyn up and down as he changed back into his clothes. "In my case it's nothing I haven't seen before." you said plainly and they all stared at you, Corbyn hiding his face in his hands to hide his blush. After a moment you started to laugh and everyone joined in, whooping and hollering at the two of you. "Yeah Corbyn!" "Get some Besson!" "I hope you use protection!" were some of the comments you received. Corbyn walked over to you and buried his face in your neck, sliding his arms around your waist. "Look what you started." he mumbled and you kissed the side of his head. "Hey, I'm sure it's not a surprise. You're not exactly quiet." you said and instead or responding, Corbyn started tickling you. "Cor-Corbyn! Stop!" you yelled through laughs. Before you knew it, he threw you over his shoulder and ran towards the makeup trailer. "Where are you two going?" Jonah yelled. "To get my makeup fixed, we'll be back!" Corbyn lied and you chuckled as he brought you back into the trailer. Your boyfriend was a piece of work but man, did you love him for it.