i'm yours | corbyn

You were always a social butterfly. You loved parties and gatherings, or just meeting new people in general. This personality trait of yours came in handy in your relationship considering the fact that you were dating Corbyn Besson, a famous band member. This meant that you'd gone to lots of parties and were surrounded by new names and faces on a regular basis thanks to the press surrounding him and his bandmates. It was obviously a bit intimidating at times, constantly being paid attention to, but you'd gotten used to it in the nearly three years you'd been with Corbyn. Still to this day, he worried about the attention you got.

It was SuperBowl Sunday and you went over to Corbyn's house for the small party he was throwing, along with Jonah and Eben. You let yourself in the front door and hung your coat up on the rack, the sounds of dance music filling the house and the smell of nachos flooding your senses. You spotted Corbyn in the kitchen and waved, his eyes lighting up instantly. "Baby!" he exclaimed, rushing over to you and hugging you tightly, your feet lifting slightly off the ground. He put you down and pecked your lips, taking your hand and dragging you into the house. "The game doesn't start for another hour so we're just hanging out right now. Want something to drink?" he asked, his arm securely around your shoulders. You grabbed a drink and followed him into the living room where mostly everyone was gathered. You said your hello's to everyone you knew and Jonah introduced you to some new people. "Y/N, this is Ethan. He's a friend of mine from before the band started and he came out to L.A. to hangout for a few days." he said, gesturing to the boy next to him. Ethan stuck out his hand and you shook his, giving him a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you." he said and you nodded, "You too." The party settled a bit more once the game started, everyone taking seats on the couches or the floor, snacks and drinks being passed around between people.

You were having a good time watching the game, sitting next to Corbyn who kept trying to catch M&Ms in his mouth and failing miserably, making you laugh. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom, be right back." you said. Corbyn pressed a quick kiss to your cheek and you got up to head down the hall. Ethan was standing next to the bathroom door, leaning against the wall on his phone. "Is there a line?" you chuckled, and he looked up, putting his phone away. "Yeah, someone's in there." You gestured further down the hall, "Ah, okay I'm just gonna go use Cor-" "So, you're friends with Jonah?" he asked, tilting his head and ignoring the fact that he just cut you off. "Oh, uh yeah. I met Corbyn first but I became friends with Jonah and the rest of the guys pretty quickly." you explained and he nodded. You were unsure of whether or not he was trying to have a conversation so you stayed put to see if he said anything else. He stepped off the wall, walking closer to you. "You know, you're a really pretty girl." he said and you chuckled dryly, shifting on your feet nervously. "Thanks, that's nice of you but I have a boyfriend." you played with the rings on your fingers as you became more uncomfortable, trying to think of a way to end this interaction quicker. Ethan sucked his teeth and shook his head, "Damn, I should've known. Is he here? Because if he isn't.." he trailed off and you opened your mouth to speak but you weren't able to get any words out. You suddenly felt a hand on your back and heard Corbyn's voice. "Yeah, he is here. This is my girlfriend, kinda shitty to hit on her in my house man." Corbyn said sternly, his jaw locking as he spoke through gritted teeth. Ethan's eyes went wide and he began to stutter, "Shit, my bad Corbyn. I-I didn't know she was." "But even if you did, what were you planning on doing if I wasn't around?" he asked coldly, getting closer in Ethan's face. You reached forward and grabbed Corbyn's arm, afraid that he was about to get heated. "Corbyn." you said softly and he laughed, stepping back and moving his arm out of your grip. "Jonah! Get this douchebag out of my house." he yelled down the hall before storming off to his bedroom and shutting the door behind him. You looked between his door and Jonah coming down the hall, mumbling 'shit' to yourself before going to Corbyn's room as Jonah got rid of Ethan.

You knocked on Corbyn's door, "Can I come in?" You heard him call out a muffled yes and you swung open the door to see him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. You sat down next to him and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't realize what he was trying to do." you apologized and he lifted his head up and pulled you into his chest without saying a word. You wrapped your arms around his torso, feeling his breath on the top of your head in between small kisses he was leaving. "Don't apologize, you didn't do anything. He was a dick, he's been following all of us for years so I highly doubt he didn't know we were together." he said into your hair. You pulled back and cupped his face, smiling at him. "What?" "We've been together for almost three years and you still get insanely jealous. I know you hate it, but sometimes it's cute..knowing you're afraid to lose me." He shook his head and leaned in to kiss you, his lips connecting with yours. "I'm always afraid to lose you. I trust you, and I've never worried about you like, cheating on me or anything. But I'm always afraid that one day you'll find someone better than me. And I'll lose you." he said sincerely, a slight sadness in his tone. You scrunched your nose and kissed him again. "Corbyn Besson there is no one else in this world I want other than you. I'm yours, I promise. I get what you mean though, I feel the same way sometimes but then I come home to you and remember that I get your handsome self all to myself and I feel better." you gushed and he smiled at you. He kissed you one more time before grabbing your hand and standing up. "I love you." he said and you brought his hand up to kiss his knuckles. "I love you more, now let's go because I don't wanna miss the halftime show." you said, dragging him out of his bedroom and back out into the living room to join all your friends.