wedding date | jack

"C'mon Jack we're gonna be late!" you shouted down the hallway, tapping your foot impatiently. "Relax Y/N," he said, "Daniel said we have 30 minutes until we need to be there and it's only a 20 minute drive." You rolled your eyes and walked into the bedroom to see Jack struggling to fix his tie. "You're gonna drive me crazy." you mumbled as you walked over, tying the tie to correct way. "You're the best." he beamed and kissed your cheek. You smiled, "Yeah, yeah let's go! I really don't want to piss Daniel off by being late to his brother's wedding." you said, grabbing Jack's hand and dragging him towards the door. You were Jack's girlfriend, therefore his date to Daniel's brother Tyler's wedding. You loved weddings and you were ecstatic when the invite came to you and Jack's door. You wore a light pink fitted dress that ended at your knees and nude heels. You did your hair and makeup to match, flattering your face shape. Jack grabbed the car keys and you both headed out to the car. He stepped in front of you and opened the door for you, making you blush. "What a gentleman." you breathed with a smile and Jack winked at you, rushing over to the driver's side. Jack's hand resting on your thigh during the entire ride to the venue, rubbing light circles over the fabric of your dress. "We're staying at Daniel's tonight right?" you asked and Jack nodded. "There's an open bar," he smirked, "so we're gonna Uber to Daniel's at the end of the night. I'm pretty sure Anna left some clothes at his place that you could borrow. Or maybe ask Christina." "I talked to Chris, she brought extra clothes for me." Jack gave your thigh a gentle squeeze, "See, we're here! I told you we'd make it."

You looked up and gasped, the venue was absolutely beautiful. You and Jack approached the boys all standing in a group together waiting for the ceremony to start. "Don't you all look handsome!" you said, hugging each of them. "How are you feeling, Daniel?" Daniel straightened his tie and smiled, "I'm so excited, Tyler is so happy." he gushed. "Christina saved a spot for you up in the front, Y/N." Corbyn said and you headed over to sit next to her. The ceremony started shortly after, you and Christina trying so hard not to shed a tear at the sweet words exchanged between the happy couple. The end of the ceremony came and you joined in the applause and well wishes as they walked down the aisle together as husband and wife. You met up with Jack after the ceremony and planted a kiss on his lips. "What was that for?" he asked one he pulled back, smiling at you. "I just love weddings, They're so happy and it makes me wanna show you how much I love you." you beamed and he chuckled, interlocking your hand in his. "Let's go get this party started!"

The reception was full of all of the family and friends of both the bride and groom. You sat at a table with the boys and Christina, minus Daniel of course. You all enjoyed the open bar and got a little tipsy after dinner. After the toasts and the newlywed's first dance, the DJ invited all of the couples onto the floor. Jack stood up and stuck his hand out to you, "May I have this dance, my love." You held back a giggle and took his hand, "Of course you may." You two followed Corbyn and Christina, along with the many other couples onto the hardwood dance floor. You swayed back and forth to the beat of the slow song, one hand holding Jack's and one on his shoulder. His free hand resting on your waist and you eventually leaned your head onto his chest. He nudged Corbyn and the four of your swapped dates for a dance, the boys spinning you and Christina into the other ones' arms. "You look dashing, Ms. Y/L/N." Corbyn said in a royal, overdramatic voice. "Thank you, Mr. Besson. You look rather handsome yourself." you chuckled in the same tone. Corbyn spun you back into Jack's arms and you smiled giddily at your boyfriend. "You are such a sap," he chuckled and kissed your forehead. "I can't wait until our wedding day." he said under his breath and your eyes went wide. "Wait, was that not something you thought about?" Jack asked, slightly panicked. You placed a hand on his cheek and shook your head. "No, no! I think about it more often than I'd like to admit. I didn't know you thought about it too." you said shyly and he leaned forward, resting his forehead against yours. "Of course I think about that, Y/N. I love you so much, I can't wait for us to be as happy and Tyler and his wife right now." he whispered and you kissed him. Jack suddenly broke the kiss and twirled you around, dipping you in his arms. He smiled down at you as you laughed, before pecking your cheek. "I love you too, Jack."