no shame | corbyn

"Angel, with the gun in your hand, pointin' my direction, givin' me affection; Love is fatal, won't you give it a chance? Center of attention, don't you ask me any questions."

You winced as you downed your second shot, the liquid burning the back of your throat as you swallowed. You chased it with your other drink and sighed, running your hand through your hair. "Can I get two shots of vodka, please?" a voice said next to you. You turned to see the stranger and oh, he was cute. He had blonde hair, more brown at the roots and light eyes from what you could see. His black sleeves were pulled up, revealing a tattoo on his forearm and silver rings adorned on his fingers. You must've not realized you were staring because the next thing you knew a shot was being slid towards you. You brought your hand out to stop it, holding it in your hand. "This for me?" you asked the stranger and he shrugged, throwing his own shot back. "Only if you want it." he smiled. You took the shot and set the empty glass down. "Thank you for that, but I'm cutting myself off." you chuckled and he cocked his head, "After only one?" "That was my third." you pointed out and his mouth formed an 'o'. "You seem pretty sober to me." he said, a light chuckle escaping his lips. "What made you decide to come over here and buy me a shot?" you asked. The cute stranger smiled at you again, turning his body so he was facing you. "You're a pretty girl alone at the bar. I'm here alone while my friends suck face with their girlfriends. Just thought I'd go for it." he said and you hummed, your cheeks flushing at his compliment. "I'm Corbyn." he said, extending his hand to you. You shook it, "Y/N. Do you always buy pretty girls shots?" His smile turns into a smirk as he shakes your hand. "You ask a lot of questions." You shrugged, sipping your drink some more. Corbyn drummed his fingers against the counter, "To answer your question no, I don't. I usually don't even leave my friends but there was just something about you." he shamelessly flirted. You weren't opposed to it, you actually didn't mind the idea of going home with him tonight. "Something about me, huh? You don't even know me." you said, teasing him a little bit. Corbyn clicked his tongue as he looked at you, "Hmm, you're right. So, what if I give you my number and I can get to know you." he said. You chewed on your bottom lip as you considered his offer. On one hand you didn't really feel like doing anything more than hooking up, but on the other hand he was cute and he seemed sweet. Fuck it. "I'll only take it if you promise to call me." you giggled, handing him your phone. He put his number in and handed it back to you, both of your hands holding the phone. "I promise I'll call." he smiled at someone, who you presumed was one of his friends, called his name. Corbyn raised a finger to them before turning his attention back to you. "I gotta go, I'll call you tomorrow Y/N." he said, getting off the stool. He walked past you and stopped at your shoulder, leaning down to get closer to your face. "And I never break my promises." he whispered, shooting you a wink as he walked off to his friends. He left you with your jaw slightly dropped, rosy cheeks and a sudden excitement for his phone call tomorrow.

"Go on and light me like a cigarette, even if it might be something you regret; You got me now, now, now, swallow me down, down, down, down."

"You really didn't have to walk me to the door." you chuckled, standing under your porch light in front of Corbyn. After he called you the day after you met him at the bar, he'd asked you on a date. That one date turned into two, then into three, and now he was standing on your front porch dropping you off after your fourth. "I've done it every time I've dropped you off and I'm gonna keep doing it, so get used to it." he scolded lightly, his bright teeth showing as he smiled. You smirked at him while leaning against the wall, "Keep doing it? Is this you asking me on another date?" Corbyn bit his lip and looked down at his feet before speaking again. "I was actually hoping that we could start spending a little more time together than just these dates." he said, his voice sounding a lot more confident than he looked. The smile on your face dropped a bit and your heart started to race; he wanted to be more serious. He wasn't asking you to be his girlfriend but the idea of this turning into something more than a few dates made your stomach tighten. The last time you were in a relationship, opened up to someone and really let them in, they broke your heart. Since then you'd avoided anything more than a hookup or a fling, but something about Corbyn made you unsure. He made you nervous, but in a good way. The butterflies in your stomach when he said your name kind of way. "Is that not something you want?" Corbyn asked, breaking you out of your thoughts. You didn't even realize how long you'd been quiet for. "Oh, no sorry. Wait, I'm not saying no, just—shit." you stuttered, laughing a little. He laughed with you and looked you in the eyes which made you feel comfortable and nervous all at once. "I do want that, at least I think I do. I haven't done this in a while and last time I did, it ended badly. That's all." you explained, picking at your nails. Corbyn stepped towards you and pulled your hands apart, taking them in his. "I understand, but all I ask is that you take a chance on me. I like you a lot Y/N and I think this is worth a shot but if not, I totally get it." he said, his tone soft but genuine. You sighed, looking in his eyes for any hint of uncertainty. "Where would we go from here?" you asked and he laced his fingers through yours. "I was thinking you could come over, we could watch some movies and get take-out. Or we could hangout here, up to you." he said. You smiled and his eyes lit up, "That sounds good to me." you said. Corbyn let a grin spread across his face and he pulled you into his chest, wrapping his arms around your back. You pulled back just enough to leave inches between your faces, bringing your hands up to his face and kissing him. You both broke for air with smiles on your faces and you poked him in the chest, "Don't make me regret this."

"I only light up when cameras are flashing, never enough and no satisfaction; Got no shame, I love the way you're screaming my name."

Three months. You'd been seeing Corbyn for three months and tonight you were going out together to meet up with some of his friends. You'd been hanging out at each others' houses and still going on dates, but this was your first time going out as somewhat of a couple with other people. You two were taking it slow in public for your sake, but were growing much closer in private. "This is it." Corbyn said as he pulled into the driveway of a very nice house. It was his friend Daniel's if you remembered correctly and you were a little shocked. "Wow," you breathed, "this place is awesome." Corbyn chuckled as you got out of the car, both of you walking into the packed house. There were people all throughout the living room and kitchen, dancing and talking over the music. "Corb!" a brunette boy shouted from the beer pong table, "You made it!" He came over and patted Corbyn's back before turning to you. "Who's this? Wait, is this Y/N? Oh my god Corbyn doesn't shut up about--" the boy was cut off by Corbyn's hand connecting with his shoulder. "Shut it. Yes this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Daniel. This is his party." Corbyn said, giving him a glaring smile. "Nice to meet you, Daniel." you chuckled and Daniel threw his arms up. "Party's on kids! Grab a drink or don't, whatever you prefer. Corbyn knows this place like the back of his hand so if you need anything I'm sure he's got it." he said, smiling at the both of you before diving back into the crowd of people. Corbyn grabbed your hand and started walking to the kitchen but you tugged on his jacket, "Can we go upstairs real quick?" you said in his ear so he'd hear you. He nodded, heading to the second floor instead. You walked down a hallway and brushed past a few people on your way to a bedroom, the music becoming muffled once he shut the door. "You okay?" he asked, his hand going to rub your back. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It's just a lot different than I expected." you sighed. "What do you mean?" he asked. You chewed on your lip, a nervous habit that you'd picked up more recently. "You never mentioned how big these parties were before. I know you have a lot of friends but you're so laid back when it's just us." you said and he ran his hand through his hair. "I know, it's a lot. My friends party a little harder than me and I try to get into it for their sake but most of the time I just like to chill with a group of us, not huge house parties like this." he said, his thumb drawing circles on your hip. "I just don't want you to have to act differently around me than you do with your friends." you said shyly, knowing you were overanalyzing but you couldn't help it. Instead of responding Corbyn kissed you, pulling you into him by your hips. "I promise you that I'm 100% me with you, no matter what. I'm not ashamed of being the buzzkill sometimes." he chuckled, making you crack a smile. "Okay, good." you said, holding onto his forearms. Corbyn reached behind you and locked the door before walking you back until his knees hit the bed. He sat down and pulled you onto his lap, your knees resting on either side of his thighs. "What are you doing?" you giggled, placing your hands on his shoulders. "Just kiss me and you'll find out." he said, bringing your lips to his.