PART 48

The Uchiha was suddenly surrounded by four rogue nin.
Who had known that a peaceful walk outside the village's borders would result in this already?
Either way, Madara was growing annoyed and hauty. He had wished to spend the morning in peace, and in more contemplation about his next actions, but he had been interrupted by them.

"You four should take your leave now." Madara scanned each of them. How pathetic, Madara thought to himself as he scoffed.

"If you hand us a forbidden scroll from the Leaf, we will leave you alone."

Leave me alone? Madara narrowed his eyes. Did they really think they stood a chance before him? They obviously did not know who Madara was.

"And if I choose not to?" Madara decided to test them a bit.
"We will have no choice but to kill you." Another muffled voice through a mask spoke, withdrawing his katana.

"Kill me?" The Uchiha absolutely amused by their choice of words.
"Mm." Another mumbled.

Madara closed his eyes, gathering his chakra.
"I can't say that I will do the same. What adult goes full force on mere children?" Madara flared his sharingan. One of them moved fast on their feet, but Madara was quicker. The Uchiha gracefully struck a couple of punches in his torso, paralyzing his breathing, and took the chance to parry a couple more attacks on the other three rogue nin.

It didn't even take a minute, yet their bodies laid down on the ground.
Madara stared at his fists, he had been bleeding. His wife would worry.

-

Madara stood outside in the porch, soaking his bleeding knuckles in warm water. It didn't take too long until he heard a familiar shuffling approach.

"Madara!" Ayumi exclaimed, reaching her hands out to him.

"Ayumi." Madara felt a warmth regrow in his chest, now slowly translating into a small smile on his face. She had been his last beacon of hope. "Worried already in the morning. Take it easy."

Ayumi sighed, of course he hadn't been hurt

Ayumi sighed, of course he hadn't been hurt. Madara had been wrapping his hands.
"Rogue nin I'm guessing?"

Madara nodded, continuing his actions.

-

Madara's eyes were dull as he looked at his friend. Hashirama didn't know what to say, he was especially reluctant right now.

"I heard what happened..." Hashirama crossed his arms as a worried expression grew on his face.

Madara was indifferent though, barely moved by Hashirama's words. The Uchiha instead decided to remain silent, his heart was slowly becoming more hardened as days passed. His descent into darkness especially as an Uchiha, some may say, was quite inevitable. The growing dissent towards the Uchiha and especially towards Madara was becoming apparent to everyone. Madara had known that Ayumi had been especially tolerant of all the slander she had to deal with as a price to being with Madara, and it was a true testament of her loyalty to him.