{3}

Hope's POV

I woke up with my head pounding. It honestly hurt so fucking bad. I sat up even though my head screamed at me not to. I looked around, trying to figure out where the fuck I was.

The room had nice, red lights, making the entire room appear to be red. I honestly had no clue where I was.

I looked over at the nightstand beside the bed and saw my phone. I grabbed it and turned it on, seeing all the notifications from last night to this morning.

Lexi
Where'd you go

Hope, seriously where did
you go?

Are you okay?

Please just text me.

Me
Sorry I didn't text back. I got a
little drunk and ubered home. I'm fine
though

Kaiden
Hope please answer us

We're worried about you

Just tell me you're safe

Memories from last night flooded my head. I was at Billie's. I texted the same thing I texted Alexis to Kaiden. I felt bad for lying to them, but I couldn't tell them what actually happened. No way.

I had told my mom and dad that I was staying with Lexi last night, so I wasn't worried about having them text me. I was supposed to stay with Lexi, but that's obviously not the case.

I slowly got out of bed and walked to the door. Honestly, I wish I would've just stayed in bed, but I knew I couldn't.

I walked out the room and down to hall. I saw the blue haired girl sitting on the couch, watching TV. She turned to me when she heard me coming. "Your head feel alright?" I shook my head no and watched as she went to the kitchen. "Come in here."

I followed her and sat on the counter, where she told me to. She pulled out a bottle of Alieve and handed me two pills before grabbing a glass and filling it with water, handing that to me as well.

I swallowed the pills and set the now empty glass of water down. Billie stared at me for while.

"You have a hickey." She smirked, reminding me of when she gave it to me.

I looked down at my neck the best I could and saw the purple mark that she had left. Gonna be a bit difficult to cover that up.

"Yeah, b-because you gave i-it to me." I shrugged.

"That's right, babygirl." She said lowly.

"Do you have to be home soon?" She said after staring at me for another while.

"Yeah, probably."

"Yo, you didn't stutter! Congrats." She said, clapping, her smirk still present.

I shook my head, letting out a laugh.

"Well I guess I can give you a ride." She said after a bit.

"T-that would be a-appreciated." I mumbled.

"Well shit, there you go stuttering again." She shook her head in disapproval. "You're clothes and shit are in my car still. Go get in."