{4}

Hope's POV

"Bitch I swear to God if you don't wake the fuck up!" Kaiden complained as he smacked me with a pillow.

"Fine! I'm up!" I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Here I was trying to take a nap, as I fucking do on Mondays, and you come up in here hitting me with a pillow and yelling at me! Who even let you in?"

"Josh." Lexi, who I now noticed was here also, shrugged.

I sighed. "Of fucking course. So, what are you two doing here? What's so important that you woke me up and couldn't wait til tomorrow for?"

Kaiden glared at me. "Spill the fucking tea on you and Billie." He crossed his arms and Lexi raised an eyebrow.

I couldn't help but laugh. "What tea?"

"The tea of why the fuck she called you babygirl!" Kaiden threw his hands up in exasperation. "And she said 'ask her that later and then you'll have a different answer. A better one at that' after I asked if you two were a thing. Like the fuck? I need answers Hope!"

I sighed. "Honestly? I don't know. She straight up told me that she wanted me. Why? No fucking clue." I explained.

"What? When?" Lexi asked.

I thought for a moment, trying to decide what to tell them. "Friday. When I went to the bathroom, I bumped into her. She stared at me for like a full two minutes before finally saying that I was hot. Then she went on to tell me that she wanted me. I don't even fucking know what to think about it."

"She didn't try and fight you for bumping into you? That's fucking surprising considering what I've heard about her."

"I know right? I was honestly expecting for her to just punch me in the face but nope. She called me hot instead."

"Well," Lexi wiggled her eyebrows at me. "You gonna get with her? I mean, you already know she wants you."

I chuckled nervously. "Me? With Billie fucking Eilish? I don't know."

"She's bad news, Hope. I don't know either." Kaiden warned.

"Oh shut up, Kaiden! You're just mad she'd be getting pussy and you won't be." Lexi teased.

"Excuse me, but I could have all the pussy I want." Kaiden huffed, flipping Lexi off.

"Mhmm. Then why do you never get it?"

"Because I don't want these thirsty ass hoes." He shrugged.

"Whatever." I laughed.

I laid my head in Kaiden's lap and looked up at him. "Since I've 'spilt the fucking tea,' I'm going to back to sleep." I nuzzled my face into his stomach.

"Whatever. I'll just take your place at dinner tonight." I didn't have to look at him to tell he was smirking.

"Like hell you would." I mumbled.

Kaiden and Lexi continued to talk while I stayed nuzzled into Kaiden. I felt myself drift off to sleep. Let's just say, Kaiden wasn't lying when he said he'd take my spot at dinner.

-

"Why does first block suck actual dick?" Lexi groaned, banging her head against the desk. I tried to hold in my laughter, but failed.

It low key kinda does though. Ms. Baker just hands us a worksheet and expects it to be done by the end of the block. Most kids didn't do their work and just stayed on their phones.