{12}

I'm going to start putting Hope's outfits so here is Hope's outfit ^

Hope's POV

It was the Monday after Halloween. The whole school was just out of it, sulking around. I couldn't blame them.

It was time for lunch, so I was making my way there. As I was about to turn the corner, I was pulled by the back of my shirt. Whoever it was, pulled me into the nearest storage closet.

"What the fuck?" I questioned as I tried to figure out who in the world just dragged me in here. After my eyes adjusted to the dark room, I noticed that it was Jay Gray herself that had brought me in here.

"Hey, baby." She smiled sweetly.

"Don't call me that." I said harshly.

She pouted. "You let Billie call you it. So why can't I?"

I crossed my arms and glared at her. "Because Billie isn't a little bitch. Why did you drag me in here?"

"Look. I'm sorry about Saturday. Truth is, I had a bit to drink and I wasn't thinking right. But, in all honesty Hope, you're cute as fuck. You're also feisty, which is so fucking hot. So I want you." I looked at her in disbelief. That seemed to be a common thing for me to hear recently. "Stop whatever you have with Billie and be with me instead. We could be great together!"

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Are you really that stupid? Why would I stop what I have with a genuinely amazing person, to be with a lying, two faced snake? Make it make sense, love."

She started fuming but I just pushed past her and exited the closet. "You'll regret this!" She called out. I didn't have the time nor the energy to deal with this shit today, so I just made my way to the cafeteria, ignoring her.

Once I made it into the cafeteria and got my food, I made my way to my usual table. Billie started sitting there about two weeks ago. Devon, Kaiden, Billie, and some guy I've never seen before was sitting at the table. Lexi decided not to come today, which I couldn't blame her for.

The new guy was sitting on the left side of Billie, so I sat on the right. Billie turned to me. "What happened? You're late."

"Oh, nothing. Just a little hold up. So, who's your friend?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Right! This is Jahseh, but call him Jah. He's my bestfriend and he just came back." She introduced him, a large grin present on her face.

The guy, who I now know as Jah, smiled at me. I took in his appearance for the first time. He had several tattoos placed all around his face and his hair was dyed blue, kinda like Billie's but darker. It was lowkey kind of intimidating, but when he smiled, I quickly got rid of the slight fear I felt.

He extended his hand, which I took and shook. "I'm Hope. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."