{22}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Saturday, December 5th

"Come on, baby. Get up, we've gotta get to the airport." Billie urged, shaking me slightly.

"I don't wanna." I groaned.

"Yes you do. That's all you've been talking about."

"True, but I wanna sleep."

"You can go back to sleep on me if you just get up."

I sighed. "Fine, fine. I'm up."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I walked over to Billie's dresser and grabbed the outfit that I had set out the night before. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom to change.

A few minutes later, I walked out the bathroom and back into Bil's room where she smiled at me. "You look so good." I smiled.

"Thank you."

She reached her hand out and I placed my hand in it. "We already put all our stuff in the car so all we gotta do is drive to the airport.

I nodded my head and followed her as we exited the house and got into Finneas's car. He insisted that we drove in his because, his words not mine, he's the adult on the trip and he chooses what the fuck happens.

-

"You know, I've never been on a plane before?" I said as me and Billie slid into our seats.

"I did not. Your first time flying gets to be in first class." She smiled.

Once we was settled into the seats, I leaned my head on Billie's shoulder. I smiled once she started running her hand through my hair.

A voice started sounding through the intercoms telling everybody to settle down and that the plane was about to take off. Billie found my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Sorry, I've just always held someone's hand when we take off." She said quietly.

I shook my head. "No, you're fine. There's no reason to apologize." She smiled.

-

"Who're you listening to?" Billie asked from beside me. We've been on the plane for about four hours, meaning we had about an hour and half left. If I was being honest, I was just ready to get off the plane so I could see the city. I was beyond excited.