{30}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Monday, December 28th

"Wake up, baby."

"I don't wanna." I whined.

She laid down on top of me, pressing her face into my neck. "Yes you do." She mumbled.

"No I don't."

"Yes. Come on, let's do something." She said.

"Like what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

My eyes lit up and I sat up, accidentally pushing Billie off of me. She hit the ground, making a loud thud.

"Owies." She whined.

I looked over the side of the bed, looking at the floor where she was sprawled out on her back. "I'm sorry, bubba."

She sat up and crossed her legs. "Mhmm."

I jutted my bottom lip out. "I am." I dragged out. She raised an eyebrow. "I am, I am, I am. I'm sorry."

She smirked. "I know."

I crossed my arms. "I know." I mocked.

She stood up, leaning down to my ear. "Don't get an attitude with me, babygirl." She whispered.

She pulled away. "So was there a reason you pushed me off the bed?"

I frowned. "I said I was sorry." I mumbled. "But there was a reason, yes. Can I teach you how to play soccer today?"

She raised a questioning eyebrow. "Today?"

I nodded my head. "Pleaseeeeee bubba?" I whined.

"I should've never gave you that notebook. You know I can't say no when you call me that." She laughed, shaking her head.

I smirked. "I know." I sat up, wrapping my arms around her neck. "Can you pick out my outfit? Please?"

She pressed her lips to mine quickly. "Will do."

I smiled as I sat back down and watched as she walked over to my closet, picking through everything. A few minutes later, she came out of the closet and walked to my bed, handing me the outfit she picked out.