{15}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

A/N hi surprise im updating rn bc reading your comments make me happy

Billie's POV
Monday, November 9th

"Alexis!" I whisper yelled as I pulled Lexi around the corner and into the janitor's closet.

"Hold up, who the fuck just- Billie? What the fuck?" She questioned, confusion all over her face.

"Chill out. I just need to talk to you real quick." I explained.

She sighed. "So you pull me into a fucking janitor's closet? Is it really this important?" She sassed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes it's this important!" I yelled, covering my mouth after. "Ugh, sorry. I'm just stressed."

She raised an eyebrow. "You? Billie Eilish? What could you possibly be stressed about?"

I sent her a glare. "Just because I'm the top of the school, doesn't mean I don't get stressed. Hell, what am I saying? I don't get stressed out! Except over this, of fucking course!"

"And what exactly is this, may I ask?"

I smiled. "Glad you asked! Hope."

She simply just smirked. "You're stressed over Hope? As in my best friend Hope?"

I started pacing around. Well, I tried to pace around as best as I could in this tiny ass janitor's closet. "Yes, as in your best friend Hope." I mocked.

She chuckled. "And why exactly are you stressed over her?"

I sighed, coming to a stop. "Because I don't know if... I don't think... I don't think she likes me." I admitted sadly.

"God, Billie. She looks at you like you hung the moon and the stars in the sky! Yes, she fucking likes you!"

I looked up at her. "Really?"

She sighed, chuckling. "Yes! And you look at her the same way!" She stopped for a moment before her face lit up into a huge grin. "Wait! You're gonna..?" She trailed off.

I felt my face heat up. I started twisting one of my rings around my finger.

"Oh my God! Yes! Fucking finally!" She said, now literally jumping up in down.

"Aye, calm down." I said.

"I'm sorry, but I've been waiting for this since... since I found out that you two were hanging out!" She exclaimed.