{35}

Hope's POV
Tuesday, January 5th

I fixed me a glass of water, taking a sip of it. I was about to walk upstairs, until I heard someone knock on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't know that anyone was coming over. It's not like it was Billie, seeing as she just left like an hour ago.

I walked over to the door, opening it. I gave a small smile when I saw it was Noah. "Oh, hi! I'll go get Aiden for you."

He smiled and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Hi! Thanks."

"No problem." I said as I let him inside. I shut the door and then walked inside, heading to Aiden's room.

I knocked a few times. "Your boyfriend's here!"

A few seconds later, the door slung open to reveal a grinning Aiden. He pushed past me and made his way to the living room, wrapping Noah in a hug. I smiled. Ah... young love.

That sounds like something that my grandma would say... oh well, I guess.

I made my way to my room. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of underwear and one of the oversized tees that Billie had left here. I walked to my bathroom, striping my clothes and hopping into the shower.

I quickly showered and got out, got dressed, and blow dried my hair, running my brush through it afterwards. I brushed my teeth, then finished with the bathroom.

I made my way to my bed, climbing into it. I got under the covers and pulled them up to my chin, getting comfortable. I closed my eyes, trying to get to sleep.

After about thirty minutes, I gave up. Ever since I started sleeping with Billie, it was hard for me to fall asleep by myself.

I continued to try and sleep for another fifteen minutes or so, but I still couldn't get to sleep.

I let out an audible sigh, but I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard a knock on the window. I got up from my bed and walked over to it, grinning widely when I saw who it was. "Bubba!"

I quickly opened the window and helped her climb inside. Once she was inside, I threw my arms around her neck, jumping up and wrapping my legs around her waist. She stumbled back a little, laughing lowly.

She wrapped her arms around my waist. "Did you miss me that much?"

"What gave it away?" I laughed. "What're you doing here?"

"Can't sleep without you, babygirl." She mumbled, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Same." I pouted.

She smiled and walked us over to my bed, sitting down. I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck. She rubbed her good hand up and down my back. "Did your mom say anything when you got here?"

I nodded my head. "She just went on about how I'm never home anymore. But I told her about how you fractured your fingers and how I was comforting you and she told me to tell you that she hopes it heals soon."

"Tell her I said thanks."

"Will do."

She turned slightly and then laid down. I snuggled closer to her when she pulled the covers over us. "Goodnight, angel."