{41}

Billie's POV
Sunday, February 7th

Hope has been having nightmares every night since Maddy came back. She thinks that I haven't noticed, but I have. It breaks my heart every time she wakes up crying or every time she screams in her sleep. I just want to help her, but I can't.

Friday whenever I was sick, Maddy was talking to Hope, which is why it took her so long to come back to her house. How do I know? One of my friends from last year texted me.

~ Flashback ~

I laughed as I watched The Office. I heard my phone go off and I reached over for it, my eyebrows furrowing when I saw who texted me.

iMessages
Ray

Yo
Aren't you and Hope Lewis dating?

Yeah
Why?

There's some girl talking to her
I think she was asking to get back together with her or something
Just thought you should know

Okay
Thanks

Np

.

That text alone was enough to make my blood boil. I already knew it was Maddy. Who does she think she is trying to get back with Hope? Did I not teach her a lesson?

~ End of Flashback ~

I only asked Hope what took her so long to see if she would tell me. I could tell by the way that she hesitated for a second that she had debated on telling me. I guess I get why she didn't but that's not important.

Right now, Hope was on her way to check out Josh's new house with Aiden.

I, on the other hand, was on my way to teach a bitch a lesson.

I knew that Maddy was at the movies right now because of her instagram story. Her movie was about to be over.

I waited around the corner of the theater as I waited for her to come out. I smirked as I heard her say. "Yeah, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

I snuck up behind her and grabbed her wrist, snatching her around the building to where nobody could see us. I pinned her up against the wall, making sure she couldn't move anywhere.

"What the fuck?!" She questioned, trying to escape my grip but to no avail.

"You know, I really don't appreciate you fucking with my girl." I started.

"Now listen here, bitch. I'm saying this one time and one time only. Don't you ever fucking go near my girl again. Don't fucking touch her, don't speak to her, don't even fucking think about her. Because I swear to fucking God if I ever find out you did, I will fucking kill you, bitch. I don't fucking care."

"She's not gonna be your girl for long." She smirked.

I quickly reached into my pocket, pulling out my pocket knife and opened it, pressing it to her throat lightly. Her cocky expression quickly turned into a nervous one. "She doesn't fucking like you, you dumb bitch. You've fucking traumatized her! Why the fuck would she get back with you? Are you really that fucking brain dead?" I spat.