{24}

A/N completely unrelated but can we take a moment to appreciate how adorable fin is in that picture ^ like brooo 🥺 anyways on to the chapter lmao

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Monday, December 7th

Last night, we explored the city. Fin and Bil showed me and Claudia their favorite places here. We also had a snow fight, which I totally dominated.

But, Billie had gotten sick. I guess it was from being in all the snow. I'm not sure. I walked to the door as the doorbell rang. I had ordered some soup off of post mates for Billie. Finneas was out now to get some common cold medicine.

I thanked the guy as he handed me the bag with the soup in it. I sighed as I noticed there wasn't a spoon with it, so I walked to the kitchen and reached into one of the drawers to grab a spoon. Once I had it, I grabbed the bowl of soup out of the bag and made my way upstairs. I knocked on the door gently, opening it when Billie let out a simple grunt.

"Hey, bubba. I got your soup." I smiled as I walked to the side of the bed she was on and sat in the chair I set there earlier.

She huffed. "I don't-" She stopped to cough. "Want it."

"Come on, Bil. Don't be difficult." I pleaded. "You love your vegetables." I said, more so trying to convince myself of that than her.

"We both know that's a lie." She crossed her arms.

"Okay, so maybe it is. But you don't have many soup options being a gluten free vegan." I sighed.

"But I don't want it."

"It'll help you not be sick though. Just at least eat half of it." I pleaded.

"No." She grumbled.

"I will literally shove it down your throat, don't test me." I glared.

"What if I like that?" She smirked. The smirk didn't last long though because we both burst out laughing.

After we calmed down, I picked the spoon up and scooped some of the soup into it. I brought my hand over to her face. "Open your mouth."

"No, I'm not a kid." She grunted. She coughed a little bit after, covering her mouth.

"Well you sure are acting like one." I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that!"

"Good!"

I sighed and placed the bowl of soup on the bedside table. "I'm going downstairs. I'll come back when you want my help." I said as I got up and made my way to the door.