{34}

tw: mentions of self harm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Tuesday, January 5th

"This is all your fault!" She screamed, pointing to her bloodied and scarred wrists. "You did this!"

She paced over to me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards her. "Do you like seeing me in pain?"

I shook my head, tears streaming down my face.

"Then why do you do this to me, Addy?" She asked. "Why do you put me through this?"

I tried to speak but I couldn't. I opened my mouth, but no noise came out.

"Why? Tell me!" She screamed.

"Baby? Baby, are you okay?"

I blinked a few times, my eyes adjusting to the dimly lit room. Once my eyes focused, I saw Billie laying there, looking at me with concern.

"Why are you crying, baby?" She asked.

I wiped at my eye and, sure enough, I was crying. "I just... I had a bad dream." I mumbled.

She frowned. "You was shaking too. You wanna talk about it?"

"It was Maddy. She was yelling in my face and... she was saying it was my fault that she cut herself." I explained quietly.

I looked at Bil. Her expression was unreadable and she didn't meet my eyes. She pulled me closer to her with her arm that was wrapped around my waist. She pressed her lips to my forehead.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Promise?"

"I promise, bub."

"I love you." She mumbled.

"I love you too." I smiled as I cuddled into her chest, wrapping my arms around her.

-

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Billie's house." I said as I leaned against Billie. She ran her hand through my hair.

"Alright. How is she, by the way?" Lexi asked.

"Besides a few broken fingers and a few bruises here and there, she's fine." I explained. Billie pinched my side playfully and I swatted her hand away.

WANT // B.Eजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें