{25}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

TW: Homophobia

Hope's POV
Friday, December 11th

"Happy." She kissed me on my cheek. "Birthday." She kissed me on my other cheek. "Babygirl." She kissed me on the tip of my nose.

I giggled as I woke up, opening my eyes to see Billie hovering above me, smiling widely. "Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me, kissing her lips. "Thank you."

She smiled. "You're welcome, baby. So, how does it feel to be eighteen?"

I thought for a moment. "No different as any other day." I chuckled.

She laughed as well. "I have a big day planned for you." She smiled sweetly.

I pouted. "You're such a cutie."

"I'll let you get away with that, but only because it's your birthday." She said as she got off the bed. "I have you breakfast downstairs."

"Really? Why didn't you say so?" I laughed as I got up out of the bed as well. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Thank you. Again." I whispered.

"You're welcome, mamas." She said, placing her lips on my head. "Alright, let's go downstairs." She grabbed my hand and we walked out the door and down the stairs.

"Well if it isn't the birthday girl!" Finneas smiled widely as he walked over with his arms extended.

I smiled as I let go of Billie's hand to walk into Fin's arms. "Happy birthday, Hope!" I heard Claudia say as she also walked over to us.

"Thank you." I smiled as I gave Claudia a hug as well.

"You're welcome." They said at the same time.

Billie grabbed my hand once again and we walked over to the kitchen. On the counter, there was a stack of french toast sticks and a bowl of yogurt with a few strawberries in it. "This is literally so cute, what the hell."

Billie laughed. "I try, I try."

"And you definitely succeeded, that's for sure." I smiled, pecking her lips, which caused her to grin widely.

We sat down and began eating our breakfast. It was delicious as fuck, if I was being honest.

"You said you had a big day planned." Billie nodded her head. "Am I allowed to know what we're doing?"