{31}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Friday, December 31st

"It's been too long since we've been to a party." Billie said as we walked into the house.

"Speak for yourself, I've been going to parties every week." Lexi said as she and Asher ran off.

"I don't see how she does it." I laughed as I watched her begin "dancing."

Billie squeezed my hand a little. "You thirsty, mamas?"

I nodded my head, so we both made our way into the kitchen. She let go of my hand to fix a drink.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Remember that drink you fixed me at that first party we went to? I want that." I said as I sat up on the counter.

She smiled. "Damn, you remember that?" She began fixing the drink.

"It was a fun night." I shrugged.

She finished mixing one of the cups and handed it to me. I took a sip as she began talking again. "That was when you could barely talk around me." She smirked.

I blushed and looked at my lap. "Let's not talk about that. That was embarrassing as hell."

"It was cute." She said as she stood in front of me, propping her arms on either sides of my legs.

"It wasn't though." I mumbled.

She put one of her hands on my thigh, running it under my skirt. She looked up at me meeting my eyes, her usual light blue eyes were now dark. "Did you ever figure out why you stuttered so much?" She whispered, her hand running dangerously close to my... area.

I felt my face go red once again. "W-well I always knew why I did. I mean... here you are, a hot, confident girl giving me attention." I admitted.

She gripped the top of my thigh, humming slightly. "Is that so, babygirl?"

I gulped as she looked into my eyes expectantly, her thumb running small circles into my thigh. I nodded my head slightly.

She smirked as she drew her hand back and pushed herself away from the counter slightly. I glared at her. "You teasing bitch."

She held her arms over her stomach as she laughed. "You should've seen your face!"

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I hate you." I grumbled.