{11}

A/N Thank you so much for almost 4K reads and 170 upvotes! That's just insane to me! Also, all the comments make me super soft, so if you comment, comment some more lmao 😂💞

Hope's POV

The next morning, I woke up before Billie and decided to go ahead and get a shower. I grabbed a set of Billie's clothes, because she said I could wear them, and went to their bathroom, hopping into the shower.

After my shower, I headed back into Billie's room to find her awake. She sat on the bed, on her phone. She put her phone down when she saw me and smiled.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." I echoed.

"Is anybody else up?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Fin is up. I think Kaiden is too, but I'm not sure."

She got up from her spot on the bed. "Alright, well I'm hungry and I'm going to fix me some breakfast. Want some?"

"Please."

She smirked and walked over to me, grabbed my hand and lead me out the room, into the kitchen. She walked over to the pantry, where she pulled out a box of cereal, one that I was unfamiliar with.

She noticed the confused face I must have had and chuckled. "My family is vegan and gluten free. So, this is vegan and gluten free cereal. I'm assuming you've never tried it?"

I shook my head. "Nope, but I'd be down to try it."

She smiled and grabbed a carton of almond milk out of their refrigerator. She pulled down two bowls from the cabinet and set them on the counter. She opened the box of cereal and poured it, as well as the almond milk, into the two bowls. She got two spoons out from a drawer and put one in each bowl, handing me one after she was done.

We brought our bowls over to the kitchen island and sat down. I hesitantly took a bite of the cereal, unsure if I would like it or not.

"Holy shit! This is good!" I exclaimed after taking the first bite.

"Right?! People always talk about how vegan shit is worse than regular food, but they honestly just haven't tried it!"

-

It was about two in the evening when everyone had woke up and was ready to talk about last night's events.

"Okay, so last night. What happened?" Finneas asked the six seniors and one freshman that sat in the living room of his childhood home.

Everybody started mumbling things that had happened to them during the night but through it all, I could hear what Aidan had mumbled. "I got high."

I glared at him and he sunk into the couch, obviously regretting what he had confessed. "I thought I made it clear not to touch any drugs or alcohol." Everybody suddenly stopped talking, watching to see what would happen.

"Yeah, well you're not my parent, so stop acting like it." He grumbled.

"Don't start with that shit, you know mom and dad wouldn't want you getting high or drunk either. Look, Aidan, I'm just looking out for you."