{39}

^ Hope and Lexi's Outfits

^ Billie's Outfit

Hope's POV
Sunday, January 17th

"Let go, Billie. I've got to get dressed." I said, trying to release myself from her grip.

She buried her head into waist, pulling me closer to her with her arm that was hooked around me. "Five more minutes, baby."

I sighed but gave in, laying back down in the bed. "Okay, five minutes. I've got to call Lexi real quick, though."

I felt her smile against my waist, snuggling closer to me. I reached over and grabbed my phone off of my bedside table, immediately opening my contacts, and clicking on Lexi's. I brought it up to my ear as it began ringing.

"Yo, what's good?" She answered.

"Hi. Come over so that we can match." I demanded, running my free hand through Billie's hair. "Then me, you, and Billie can walk over to Kaiden's and he can take us to the park in his Jeep."

"Kk, sounds good." She said. I heard her grab her keys and head out the door.

This past Friday, everybody agreed to go to the park, have a picnic, and just chill out. I'm super excited!

"Alright, see you then, Lexi." I smiled.

"See ya." She said, the call ending afterwards.

I continued running my hand through Bil's hair, leaning down to kiss her forehead when the five minutes were up. "It's been five minutes, get up, bub."

She groaned but still sat up, wiping at her eyes. "You have some of my clothes over here, right?"

"You know it." I grinned, pointing to one of my drawers. "Got a whole drawer of your clothes."

She nodded, getting up and walking to the drawer I had just pointed to, the t-shirt she wore to bed last night coming just above her knees. I heard her gasp when she opened the drawer, yanking a shirt out of it. "I've been looking for this shit for two months!"