{38}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Saturday, January 16th

I watched as Billie wobbled over to me from her spot in the kitchen. It had been about a week and a half since she sprained her ankle and in that time, we had decorated her boot. It was now white, with a colorful Louis Vuitton design over it.

"Come here, baby."

I smiled and walked over to her. She placed her good hand on my waist, pulling me close to her. Her rings were slightly cold as they rested on my bare waist. "Hi."

"Hi."

"What do you wanna do today?" She asked, using her left hand to push a stray piece of hand behind my ear.

I shrugged. "I don't care. Honestly, it doesn't matter as long I get to spend time with you."

She let out a soft laugh. "That was really cheesy."

"You love it." I grinned.

She nodded. "You're right."

I slung my arms around her neck, leaning forward and kissing the tip of her nose. "Wait - can we paint?"

"I don't have any paint. Or canvases for that matter."

"We can go get some." I said, giving her puppy dog eyes. "Please, bubba?"

"Okay, okay, let me go get a hoodie and then we can, babygirl." She laughed, kissing my forehead before walking to her bedroom.

-

I giggled as I pushed Billie around in the shopping cart. She had hopped into it as soon as we had entered the store, begging me to push her around. So that's where we are now.

I turned into the aisle on my right, coming to a stop. I grabbed a pack of paint, handing them to Billie so she could put them in the buggy. I grabbed four canvases and handed them to Billie as well. I also grabbed several paint brushes. I picked up two easels and placed them on the bottom part of the buggy.

"I think that's it." I smiled.

She nodded. "Alright, let's checkout."

I lifted my hands and adjusted her beanie, giggling as she tried to swat my hands away, an adorable smile on her face. "Let me fix it."

"It's fine! Stop it!" She giggled as well, still trying to push my hands away.

I decided to mess with her and pull the beanie down over face, covering her eyes and a little bit of her nose. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Now I can't see."