{28}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Saturday, December 19th

"Well, I'll see you later then." I said as I set my suitcase down.

"Yeah. See you later." Billie said as she began making her way to the door.

"Bye." I called out weakly as I sat down on my bed.

She's been really distant since last night. She didn't talk much to me on the plane or on the way here. I think it's because she accidentally said that she loves me, which is honestly fine. I just hope that she means it because I'm used to being told that when the person didn't mean it.

I think that she thinks that it scared me or something. I get why she does. I mean, we've only been together for a month. But, it's fine. It doesn't matter if you just met someone that day or you've known them for several years to love them.

As for Billie for being distant, I'll just let her have her space for a little bit. Besides, I need to catch up with everybody.

I sat up from my bed and walked out of my room and down the hall. I didn't bother knocking before bursting into the room.

"Wait, you're back?" Josh asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Nah, I'm still in New York." I said sarcastically.

"Wait, your hair! It looks so good!" He said as he noticed my hair.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Come here, bro." He said as he held his arms out.

I walked over to his bed and sat on his bed, leaning over to get into his arms. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest. "I missed you, Joshy." I mumbled.

"I missed you, too." He said. "You can't leave like that, again."

"What're you gonna do when you move?" I laughed. "Or when I move? You know, since that's more realistic at this point." I teased.

He tickled my side. "That's enough, you little shit."

I pushed his hand away, giggling. "Stop! It... it tickles! Stop." I said in between giggles.

"That's the point." He said, but still stopped.

I pulled away. His mouth widened. "Wait is that my shirt?! I've been looking for that for two weeks!"