{16}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Thursday, November 12th

"Alexis!" I whisper yelled as I pulled Lexi around the corner and into the janitor's closet.

"Bro, what's up with bitches pulling me into damn closets this week?" Alexis groaned.

"Girl- you're telling me this isn't your first time being pulled into a closet this week?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That's what I said."

"Who even- you know what, never mind. I've got to ask you something." I shook my head.

"Shoot it."

"Why in flying fucking fucks were you not fucking surprised when I told you that Billie fucking asked me on a fucking date?!" I questioned, maybe a little too harshly.

"Yo, chile, it's not that deep." She put her hands up. "I wasn't surprised because I already knew."

"You what?"

"I. Already. Knew." She said slowly.

"I know what you said!" I facepalmed. "What I meant was how did you know?"

"She told me." She said in a duh tone. "But don't ask anymore questions about it because I won't be telling you."

I groaned. "Why not?"

"Because. Now, unlike you, I have to get to second block." She grinned.

"Lexi, you've never had a problem with skipping class." I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah, well there's a little cute guy in there!" She giggled.

My eyes widened and I started clapping excitedly. "Tell me all about him! Who is it?"

"I'll tell you about him later, but he's kinda waiting on me right now, so later!" She rushed out of the closet and I heard her run down the hallway. I shook my head, chuckling quietly.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so i pulled it out and looked at the notification.

Bil the Builder

Yo
Come to the senior bathroom

Alright

I started walking towards the senior bathroom, but it was halfway across the school, so it would take me a couple minutes.