{21}

Hope's Outfit ^

Hope's Outfit ^

Billie's Outfit ^

Billie's Outfit ^

Hope's POV
Thursday, November 26th
Thanksgiving

I knocked on the door a few times and waited. A few seconds later I was met by Claudia, who smiled brightly at me. She threw her arms open and I walked into them, wrapping my arms around her.

"Hi! How have you been?" She asked.

"I've been good! How have you been?"

"I've been great! I love your outfit, by the way! It's so pretty!" She gushed.

"Thank you!"

"Well would you look at that?" I heard a male voice ask. I turned to where it was coming from and smiled when I saw it was Fin. "My two favorite girls."

I ran over to Finneas and he wrapped his arms around me, picked me up, and shook me from side to side lightly. "Hi Finny."

"Guess I'm a roach then, huh?" Billie asked as she entered the room.

"Yes, actually. I'm glad you finally figured it out after seventeen years." Finneas shot at her.

"Fuck off."

Finneas put me down and I looked at Billie as she walked closer to us. My jaw dropped a little. She looked hot, to say the very least. Her silk, black shirt was only buttoned about halfway, exposing a little bit of her chest, and she had matching black pants. Her hair was styled into a half up, half down bun.

"Wow." I breathed out.

She smirked and closed the gap that was between us. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flys, princess."

I closed my mouth and felt my cheeks go pink. "Oh, shut up."

"I'm just messing, baby." She smiled. She placed a quick kiss on my lips, causing home to smile.