{26}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

TW: self harm

Hope's POV
Monday, November 14th

"Baby." Billie said as she ran her hands through my hair gently.

It was currently three am. Neither of us could get to sleep, so we stayed up talking.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I wanna dye my hair." She declared.

I looked up at her and frowned. "I like your blue hair, though."

"This isn't even blue anymore, babe. It's faded to some light aqua or mint green color." She laughed.

"It's pretty."

"Ugly. You mean ugly." She smirked.

I sat up and moved my head out of her lap. I turned around and sat in her lap, wrapping my legs around her waist, and my arms loosely around her neck. "I said what I said. But what color do you wanna dye it?"

"Black."

I nodded. "You'd look hot."

"I know."

I playfully slapped her shoulder. "You're such a cocky bitch, you know that?"

"You like it." She teased, pinching my cheeks.

I swatted her hands away. "You're right."

She stood up, wrapping her arms around my lower back to hold me and keep me from falling. "What shoes to do you want to wear?"

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Because, we're going to get the hair dye. Duh." She said as she slipped a pair of her shoes on.

"It's three am."

"Your point?"

I sighed, knowing she wasn't going to drop it. "Fine. I want my black converses."

She nodded as she bent down and grabbed them. She walked back over to the bed and sat me on it, handing me my shoes afterwards. I put them on and stood up, both of us quietly walking out the door and down the stairs.

We slipped out of the apartment and headed down the sidewalk. "Do you even know somewhere that's open to get hair dye?" I questioned.