{33}

a/n comment comment comment :)

Hope's POV

"Did you miss me, Addy bear?"

"M-M-Maddy?" I stuttered out. This can't be happening. I knew something bad was going to happen today.

"Hey, baby." She grinned. She walked over to me and I backed up. "Why're you so scared?"

I flinched away as she tried to grab my hand. "D-don't touch me."

"I see your stutter is still there... what a shame." She frowned. "How are you these days?"

"Leave me a-alone." I spat.

"Come on, baby. We haven't seen each other in eight months and this how you act?"

"S-stop calling me that."

"You know, I've always found it so damn hot whenever your mad." She smirked.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her, pressing her lips to mine harshly. I tried to pull away but she tightened her grip on my arms. I snatched my arm away from her and pushed her back.

This can't be fucking happening. There's no fucking way.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I couldn't concentrate on anything. I couldn't breathe. I leaned against the wall, sliding down to the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest. I tried to take a breath in but just couldn't. To make matters worse, I started crying, which didn't help my breathing at all.

Billie.

Fuck she's gonna be so pissed.

She's gonna hate me.

That thought just made me cry even harder. I don't want her to hate me. I don't think I could handle that.

"Baby, are you-" Billie came into the bathroom but stopped once she saw me on the floor. She rushed over to me and kneeled beside me. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I ca... can't... b-breathe." I managed to get out.

"Calm down." She grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest. "You feel that? Copy my breathing for me."

I tried to copy her breathing. I felt as she inhaled, held it for a few seconds, and then exhaled. I, after a while, was breathing properly again, although I was still crying.

I looked up and saw Maddy leaned against the stalls, her arms crossed over her chest. She met my eyes. "You done throwing your little fit now, Addy bear?"

Billie's head snapped back and looked at her. "Who the fuck are you?" She questioned harshly.

"I would say ask her, but it doesn't look like she'll be able to." She laughed.

Billie stood up quickly. "Fuck no, I don't care who you are anymore. We're fucking fighting."

She moved over to her and connected her fist with Maddy's face. Maddy laughed as she threw her own punch.

Whenever me and Maddy had dated, she was always getting into fights. She was always the winner and always left whoever she was fighting with some kind of bad injury.

But Billie had been in her fair amount of fights as well. There's no telling who'll win this but I'm almost positive Billie will.

"S-stop." I called out weakly but neither of them heard me.