{27}

Hope's POV
Wednesday, December 16th

"Stop, bubba!" I giggled as I tried to shove Billie away from my face.

We had been in Central Park since eight pm last night and it was now about four am. I was in Billie's lap, trying to get away from her as she was trying to lick my face again.

"No can do." She giggled as she pushed my hand down and licked a line from my jaw up to my eyebrow.

"Ewwww!" I screamed. "Stop it!" I pulled my sleeve over my hand and wiped my face.

"Fine, I'll stop, I'll stop." She surrendered.

"Yeah, only because you got to do it again." I grumbled playfully.

"You're not wrong." She shrugged. I shoved her shoulder, laughing as she dramatically fell backwards, pulling me down with her.

I laid against her chest, sighing contently. These past eight or so hours have been amazing. We've goofed off, told each other little things about ourselves. I told her about my ex, which admittedly feels great to have off my shoulders. The only people before today that I had told was Lexi and Kaiden. Although I did cry while telling Bil, it still felt good to have told her.

Billie pressed her fingers into my side gently. "You ready to go back to the apartment, mamas?"

I nodded, but neither of us made the attempt to get up. I giggled as she leaned down and blew air into my ear. I sat up and watched as she did too. We grabbed the blankets we had brought to sit on and packed them into our backpacks that we had brought.

I grabbed Billie's hand and interlaced our fingers as we began walking back to the apartment. I leaned my head against her shoulder as we walked, a small smile on my face the entire time.

-
Friday, December 18th

-Friday, December 18th

^ Hope's Outfit

"I don't like this." I said as I backed away from Finneas.

"It's not gonna hurt you." He chuckled as placed the spider into its cage.

"How do you know that?!" I questioned sharply. "Spiders are fucking terrifying! I don't see how she wants one. I'm disgusted."

Finneas laugher again. "Chill out. I mean, this was your idea."

I pouted. "I know. I just forgot how much I hate spiders. She best be happy I'm getting this for her." I grumbled.

Claudia giggled. "I'm sure she'll taunt you with it."