{20}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's
Sunday, November 22

I shifted slightly, waking up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Billie putting her shoes on.

"Bubba?" I called out, tiredly.

"Yes?"

"Where're you going?"

"I've gotta go home, baby. I'm still grounded, so it wouldn't be great if they woke up and I wasn't there." She said as she finished putting her shoes on and then standing up, walking over to me. "Go back to sleep, mamas, it's five in the morning."

I pouted. "Okay."

She leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on my lips, which caused me to smile. "I think I'm getting ungrounded today though, so if you want to we can hangout or something?"

I nodded and smiled. "Sounds fun."

She smiled as well. "Alright, I gotta get going now. See you later, babygirl."

"See ya."

Billie turned around and walked to the window, opened it, and crawled out, shutting the window back once she was fully out.

I cuddled up into my bed, pulling the covers over me even more than they were and closed my eyes, falling asleep quickly.

-

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

I groaned, pulling my phone from my bedside table and answering the phone, not bothering to check who the caller was. They'd been calling for the past five minutes so it must have been important.

"Hello?"

"Hope, Hope, Hope, Hope! Guess what!" It was Lexi.

"I don't know, what? It better be important because I was trying to sleep." I said as I sat and leaned against my wall, rubbing my eyes.

"It is, it is, it is!" She chanted.

"Damn, bitch, spit it out!"

"Asher asked me to be his girlfriend last night!" She yelled.

"Oh my god! Congrats! You said yes, right?" I yelled back.