{17}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Billie's Outfit

^ Billie's Outfit

Hope's POV
Thursday, November 12th

After school was out, Lexi decided to just show up at my house. Of course, she started asking questions.

"Okay, so where were you and Billie at lunch and after that?" She asked, plopping down onto my bed.

"Well when you at lunch, we were probably at Taco Bell." I shrugged. "But we got suspended."

She raised an eyebrow. "You got suspended? I find that hard to believe."

"Well believe it or not, it happened."

I sat down beside her and she studied my face for a second. "Why did you get suspended then?"

I sighed. "Well, Jay kissed me. I ended up kicking her. Then Billie came to where we were, found out that Jay kissed me, and broke her nose. A teacher had found us and then sent us to the office. And now I'm suspended!" I explained.

"She kissed you?! What the fuck?"

"That's what I said!" I threw my hands in the air in exasperation.

"Bitches be tripping." Lexi muttered.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Okay, so tell me about this boy you've been talking about."

She smiled. "Okay, so he's like really fucking hot! He's funny too and actually really smart! And his hair is fucking amazing! It's like a silvery blond color!" She gushed.

"Sounds like the perfect man." I winked, giggling. "What's his name?" I asked.

"Asher Bourne."

My eyes widened. "Oh I know him! I think he gave me a pencil in fifth grade." I laughed.

Lexi started laughing as well. "Why do you remember that?" I shrugged. "I dunno."

We continued talking before my bedroom door bust open. "Hi."