{10}

A/N Umm hii I really like this one, enjoy!

Hope's POV

It was around eleven o'clock and I was still at the Halloween party. I've had a couple of drinks and so had Billie. I was currently in Billie's lap on a couch, both of us softly swaying to the beat of the song.

Billie patted my thigh. "I've got to piss, so I'ma need you to hop up, babygirl."

I got off of Billie's lap, standing up along with her. "Okay, well I'm going to go fix me another drink."

"Alright. Come back here after you do, okay?"

I nodded my head and we both went our separate ways, me to the kitchen and Billie to wherever the bathroom is.

As I was walking, I felt someone bump into me, almost causing me to fall to the ground, but I caught myself before I did. I looked up to see who I had ran into and was met by a glare.

I looked at the person for a few seconds before recognizing who it was. If I was correct, her name was Jay. Jay was beautiful with her jet black, shoulder length hair and dark brown eyes. I looked at her costume and from the looks of it, she had decided to go as an e-girl. It honestly fit her and looked like something she would wear on the daily.

"If it isn't Billie's little pet." Her glare turned into a smirk, as my face turned into one of confusion.

"Billie's pet? Excuse me, what?"

"Oh you don't know? Let me explain to you, baby." I cringed at the pet name, but she continued. "You're Billie's new pet. She's been all over you since school started. She doesn't just do that with anyone. It's only a matter of time before she drops you though, just like the rest of her little pets. Just giving you a heads up, you should get out while you can. You know, before you get your little heart broken."

I stood there for a moment, unsure of what to say. There was no way I was Billie's 'pet', right?

"You're lying. Billie's not like that."

She continued smirking. "Really now? Tell that to all the people who got their hearts broken by her, and then tell me that."

I don't know if it was the alcohol in my system, the fact that this bitch was really getting on my nerves, or what, but something made me lurch forward, connecting my first to Jay's jaw. And damn did it feel good.

Jay grunted when I punched her and threw a punch of her own, her first landing right below my left eye. I shoved her to the ground, getting on top of her and throwing as many punches as I could. I think only seventy percent of my punches landed, but the ones that did were making Jay scream, trying to get me off of her.

"SOMEBODY GET THIS BITCH THE FUCK OFF ME!"

People, somehow, were just noticing that me and Jay were fighting. People rushed over, some chanting 'fight' and a few trying to separate us. I elbowed one guy, who was trying to pull me off of Jay, in the stomach, making him double over in pain.

I continued throwing punches at Jay until someone was able to separate us. Whoever had gotten me off of Jay, was pulling me away into a different room.