{32}

^ Hope's Outfit for Monday

Hope's POV
Saturday, January 2nd

"You're not leaving. I won't allow it." I informed him, clinging onto him as tight as I could.

"Let go. I have to go, Hope." Josh said, trying to pry me off of him.

I looked up at him. "I don't want you to go, though."

He looked down at me and sighed. "I know. But I've got to get to my house. My friends are waiting on me and I've got a three hour drive."

"You have friends?"

"Yes. Now let me go!" He grumbled.

I sighed and let go, looking up at him with sad eyes. He frowned and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I wrapped my arms around him as well.

"You're acting as if this is goodbye for forever. I'm just a call away, you know?" He teased.

"I know but it's gonna be weird. I mean... I've lived in the same house as you all my life and now suddenly I'm not."

He pulled away and bent over a little so that he was face to face with me. "I'm going to miss you, shithead, but like I've said, I'll visit as often as I can."

I laughed as I pushed him away. "I'm going to miss you too. I guess I'll let you get on your way then. You know, since you've apparently got friends that are waiting on you." I teased. "I still don't believe that."

"Alright, yep, I'm leaving. Bye." He joked. I walked out of the house with him and to his car. I leaned against his car door once he got in and he rolled the window down.

"Bye big brudder." I said in a baby voice.

"Bye sissy." He smiled.

-
Monday, January 4th

"I don't wanna be here. I don't know, I've just got a bad feeling." I said as we walked into the school.

"Everything's fine, baby." Billie reassured, leaving over and kissing my cheek.

I smiled softly. "I guess you're right."

"Guys, move faster, come on! We have to get to first block! It's culinary for crying out loud!" Kaiden yelled, ushering is to move forward.

It was the second semester, meaning that we had a new set of classes. Lucky for me, I worked my ass off all throughout high school and only have three classes this semester. I have culinary first block, Spanish second block, and creative writing third block. I'm allowed to stay for lunch but then I've got to go home. Which I'm glad for because I get to hang out with all of my friends during lunch, due to the seniors having the same lunch wave.