{7}

A/N Question!!! Would you rather have like 1200-1500 word chapters everyday or 2000+ words every two days?? Let me know please

Hope's POV

Me and Billie got out of bed around ten thirty and headed downstairs to get breakfast.

"Good morning Hope." My mother said. She turned to Billie and raised an eyebrow. "Whose your... friend?"

"This is Billie."

My mom smiled. "Well nice to meet you Billie."

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Lewis." Billie gave a small smile.

"Well we're having pancakes for breakfast. Go grab however many you want from the stack over that." My mom pointed to a stack of at least twenty pancakes.

Billie grinned. "Thank you." She speed walked over to the pancakes and grabbed one of the plates that were already out of the cabinet. She grabbed three pancakes and covered them in syrup. She rushed back over to the counter and sat down. She immediately started to tear into her pancakes.

I giggled. "Slow down there."

She shook her head and continued to eat her pancakes. I walked over to where they were and fixed me two pancakes and covered them in syrup. I walked over and sat by Billie.

She was already halfway through with her plate of pancakes. "Do your parents even feed you?" My mom joked.

"Yes but this is just so fucking good." She said with a mouthful of pancake. I used my elbow to nudge her side. She grunted in pain but quickly fixed her mistake. "I mean it's just really good." She said once she had finished chewing her food.

My mom gave her a slight look of disgust before fixing her own plate. This is gonna be a long breakfast.

-

"Yo you got a Xbox?" Billie asked as she inspected my room curiously.

I nodded my head. "Yeah I've had it for about two years but I never use it."

She quickly turned around to face me. "Wait what?! Dude you should play more often! Let's play it right now."

I laughed at how she was acting just over me not playing Xbox. "Alright sure. But don't get full of yourself when you win because remember: I don't play."

"I would've beat you even if you did play." She shrugged and turned on my TV and Xbox. She grabbed the two remotes and handed me one as she sat beside me.

We both sat criss crossed, our hips and knees touching. It was pretty comfortable actually. Once the Xbox had turned on fully, she went to my games and looked through them.

"Call of Duty?" She asked. I nodded my head and she clicked on Call of Duty Black Ops II.

"Wanna 1v1 or play zombies?" She asked.

"Let's 1v1 first then we can play zombies."

"Bet." She clicked on multiplayer and selected NukeTown. I smiled.

-

"How did you kill me a hundred times and I only killed you twenty times?" I whined.

"Because baby. I'm better than you, simple as that." She smirked.

I jutted my bottom lip out. "Whatever."

A little while into the game we just played, she had laid down putting her head in my lap and had spread her legs across the bed. "Now it's time to whip your ass in zombies."

"This is just bullying at this point." I frowned.

She sat up beside me. "Bullying huh?" She grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into her lap. I had my legs on either side of her and our faces were extremely close. I could feel her breath against my face and the upper parts of my face.

She looked into my eyes. She had a straight face on. It was intimidating but also sexy as hell. I watched as her eyes slowly traveled down to my lips. They stayed there for a while.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not?" I asked, my voice lower.

Her eyes quickly flickered up to meet mine and she had a look of shock displayed upon her face. It didn't last long though before she smirked and crashed her lips into mine.

Her hands glided along the sides of my torso, up my neck and into my hair. She pulled me closer and strained upward. I started off slow and searching, because I needed to keep myself in check now more than ever. Her mouth was sweet, and her velvet tongue came out to touch mine, tasting, testing, tentative.

Despite my desire to savor the experince, Billie's fingers tightened painfully in my hair. Her nails scratched my scalp as she tried to get closer. Relinquishing my already limited restraint, I snaked an arm around her waist and deepened the kiss.

After Billie seemed content with the kiss, she pulled away from it. I frowned at the loss of feeling her kiss and her tongue exploring my mouth. But she leaned back in and placed a quick kiss on my lips, then kissed a trail up my jaw. Once she got to the end of my jaw, she continued her trial of kisses down my neck. She continued further down to my chest.

She stopped slightly above my chest and started on the skin. I let out a small moan at the sudden sensation. I could feel her smirk as she sucked on it harder. She continued doing so for about a minute before stopping. She ran her tongue over the spot. She pulled away and brought her face back up to the same level as my own.

I leaned over and placed my lips to hers. I pulled her bottom lip between my teeth and bit down, which earned a moan from her. A sound that I can definitely get used to. Not too long after I had bit, I tasted her blood from her lip. I ran My tongue over the spot soothingly.

After a while, we both pulled away, quite breathless. Our lips were swollen and our hair messy. Billie still looked hot as fuck though, if not hotter... if that was even possible.

"That was better than I could've ever fucking imagined." Billie said huskily.

"Yeah, I can say the same."

I was still in Billie's lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck and rested my head on the shoulder. "We should totally do that more often." I whispered.

"I can make that happen." She whispered back. She wrapped her arms around my waist and fell back onto the bed so that we were both laying down.

I moved my arms and kissed her neck a few times before nuzzling my head into her neck. "I'm taking a nap... right here. You're quite comfy." I giggled.

She chuckled. "You do that, babygirl. I'm going to take me a nap too."

A/N Short chapter and it's late! Wow ooh. Lmao but I'm sorrrrryyyy. I'm trying. Also it's unedited so please excuse any mistakes.

Words:
1150