{29}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Friday, December 25th

"Get up, get up, get up." Aiden yelled as he shook me awake.

I moved one of my arms to cover my eyes and used my other one to blindly swat at him. "Go away."

"But it's Christmas!" He yelled again. "Get up or you're not getting my present from me."

I groaned and sat up, rubbing at my eyes. "Fine, fine. I'm up. Go get Josh up or something."

"Okay." He ran off.

I reached over and grabbed my phone off of my bedside table. I smiled once I saw messages from Bil.

iMessages
Lil Baby Bil 💞

Merry Christmas baby

Merry Christmas bubba

Open my present last
And don't try opening before
because I told Josh to make you do open it last

Okay
You open my present last too
I made fin make sure you do too

Ugh
Our minds >>>

Lmaoo
Tru dat
Okay I gtg
Aiden's yelling at everybody
I'll call you later tho

Ttyl babygirl
I love youuu

Ttyl
I love you toooo

I smiled as I shoved my phone into my pocket and walked downstairs. Aiden was bouncing excitedly from his spot on the couch, Josh was falling asleep, and my mom was in the kitchen making everybody hot chocolate like she does every year.

I went and sat down on the couch beside Aiden. "Be still, dude."

"No."

I groaned as I laid back, sticking my hands into my hoodie pocket. My mom came in a few minutes later with the hot chocolate and handed everybody a mug. I took a sip and watched in amusement as Aiden scrambled down to get one of his presents, almost face planting in the process.

He grabbed my present and ripped it open. He grinned and looked over at me. "How'd you know I wanted this?"

I shrugged. "I don't know." I winked.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Everybody continued to open their presents, thanking each other as we did. Mom and Josh also seemed to enjoy their gifts. Josh liked his so much so, that he changed out of his current shirt and into the one I got him. Besides from the necklace, I got my mom a magnet from New York. She loved collecting them so she was beyond happy when she opened it.